• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerFabWorks

1. RangerFabWorks

Anyone tried it yet? Holley sniper install

I had a sniper setup on my mildly built 351w. I didn’t like it personally. I followed the instructions to the tee. Even had 2 professional installers double check my work. Kept backfiring through the throttle body under hard throttle and would shut off. Holley was of no help. They kept claiming...
  2. RangerFabWorks

95 f150 hard to grab 1st gear

Change the fluid. And run pennzoil synchromesh. It helps with the synchros getting worn out. Common problem on the m5od trans.
  3. RangerFabWorks

2022 Carlisle Ford Nationals

Anyone up here? Pretty decent turn out. If you happen to see me. I’m the fat white guy with a tractor supply hat and a black “dunder mifflin” shirt on.
  4. RangerFabWorks

Blackwidow reborn

New axle bearings. New seals New hardware kit. Parking brake kit. Shoes. Wheel cylinders. Drums. On the front. New ball joints. Shocks. Bearings. Seals. Rotors. Calipers. Hoses. And pads. Making her road ready one day at a time.
  5. RangerFabWorks

Blackwidow reborn

Brakes are kind of important. So are all the parts you need. So waiting on more stuff from rock auto. Yay
  6. RangerFabWorks

Blackwidow reborn

Sorry for the delay in pics. But I promise that progress is being made. Slowly but surely
  7. RangerFabWorks

Hi from NY

Staten Island huh? I’m just a stones throw away. Long Island here. Welcome to the forum.
  8. RangerFabWorks

94 ranger 4.0 losing power.

Ron. Pm me your address. I owe you a bottle of scotch. I swapped the plugs. Running amazing now. Thank you so much.
  9. RangerFabWorks

So I unplugged the sensors 1 at a time to make sure I didn’t cross the plugs. Maybe someone before me messed it up?
  10. RangerFabWorks

I’ll try to keep this short and sweet. On the 94 ranger 4.0 I got. I’m having an issue. It will run perfect cold. Idle. Rev out. After about 10 mins of running. It will lose power more and more. And start popping through the throttle body. Unless you put it to the wood. Then it wakes up. Also...
  11. RangerFabWorks

99+ m5r2 starter questions

Turned out to be a bad starter. Got a motorcraft one and it fit perfect and sounds good.
  12. RangerFabWorks

Thanks Bobby
  13. RangerFabWorks

Ok. The 03 starter doesn’t work at all. We can put that to rest. Gonna guess I got a bad starter at work. So I’ll order one from elsewhere and report back.
  14. RangerFabWorks

Clutch and flywheel are from a 95 f150. Separator plate is from some ford. But the hole is big enough. only way the starter doesn’t grind to hell is if I shim the hell out of it. Talking almost half an inch so either I somehow got an automatic starter. Or somethings wacky

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad