• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerFabWorks

1. RangerFabWorks

Blackwidow reborn

Only been 10 years. I should probably fix, finish this cab corner……
  2. RangerFabWorks

Finally. A permanent power steering whine fix!

It’s been a few years since I’ve had that truck. But if I remember correctly. I rebent the high pressure line so that it wasn’t so pinched. I also had a leak out of the fitting. I had to take it apart and replace the oring and that seemed to solve the issue.
  3. RangerFabWorks

Have you been here for 15 or 20 years or more?

I just hit 15 years. Joined in 09.
  4. RangerFabWorks

2.9l exhaust idea

Which cherry bombs are you referring to? glasspack Pro Extreme Turbo
  5. RangerFabWorks

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

that’s the problem. I need the cab with the title. And the bed. So I’m cutting up a ranger no matter what.
  6. RangerFabWorks

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I bought this truck solely as a parts truck. But I got it running and driving. It still needs quite a lot of work for it to be roadworthy. But she is cleaning up nice. Not sure if I have the heart to cut it up. But I really need a lot of the parts it has.
  7. RangerFabWorks

Footwear of choice?

I can tell you. Having this happen to every pair of shoes after 3 months is getting really freaking old
  8. RangerFabWorks

Footwear of choice?

https://www.keenfootwear.com/collections/mens-boots/products/mens-cincinnati-6-boot-soft-toe-belgian-sandshell?variant=43084785090724 These are what I just purchased. Another co worker of mine swore by these.
  9. RangerFabWorks

Footwear of choice?

I tried a few pairs of boots in the past without much success. I don’t like having my ankles restricted. But I’m wearing out the part where the ball of my foot pushes off. I’ve been through about 6 pairs of shoes this year. I had my eyes on a set of brunt boots. But I ended up purchasing a set...
  10. RangerFabWorks

Footwear of choice?

So I deliver water for a local company. 5 gallon jugs. So I regularly push a cart weighing 7-800 pounds around, many many times throughout the day. In my heaviest day I push about 3800 lbs of water around and do 23k steps. I’ve tried many different types of work sneakers. Work shoes. Etc. I...
  11. RangerFabWorks

Heres my 02 rangers fx4 off road car fax report =)

I have edited the post to remove your vin number. While I agree you probably would be ok. With all the scammers that come across this site. I don’t want any of our members at risk. Gary. Thank you for your help and contributions to this site. Just please be careful. Thank you.
  12. RangerFabWorks

Rock Auto discount ?

255076685227989677 This one just worked for me
  13. RangerFabWorks

Wanted 1989 ranger Bench seat

You looking for a full bench seat? Or the 60/40 style?
  14. RangerFabWorks

Hats for big heads

So I drive for a living. And I tend to wear baseball caps. And apparently I have a head the size of a man hole cover. Because I’m always maxing the straps. Or they fit so tight they rub my scalp raw. So does anyone else struggle with a koolaid man sized head and have a recommendation for a hat...
  15. RangerFabWorks

What’s for dinner tonite!

Does a late dinner/dessert count? Bet your ass it does! I made Apple whiskey, cinnamon pecan french toast. Topped with apple pie moonshine baked apples.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad