• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rangerer93

1. Rangerer93

1993 ford ranger gear swap

https://www.therangerstation.com/tech/ford-7-5-8-8-inch-axle-tag-door-codes/
  2. Rangerer93

Yea, 33's with a 3.42 don't work very well at all! Can't get the truck in 5th gear at all. It's just gonna be a trail truck but needs to be able to drive to the trail without smoking the clutch, offroad isn't an issue because I can use low range. My other option is swapping out the TTB...
  3. Rangerer93

Hello, I have a 1993 Ranger 3.0l that has 3.42 gears according to the door tag, axle code. I also have a 2001-2003 ranger with 4.10 gears. I know the front axles are different, TTB vs IFS, my question is, are the gears able to be swapped from the IFS truck to the TTB truck? I'm no super...
  4. Rangerer93

1993 Ranger 3.0l

Hello, I got a weird issue happening with my 1993 Ranger, 3.0L. I recently bought this truck, had been sitting for roughly 3 years. Did some work to it, and still have more to do but I'm trying to drive it to see how she runs for a few days before dumping more money into it. So, the mode door...
  5. Rangerer93

Hello all, my name is Nick, new to the forum but not new to Rangers. First truck was a Ranger and I currently own 4. A '99, a '00, a '02, and a '93 that is my trail rig/driver. The newer 3 are just beater truck to smash around on some property, they were all totalled beforehand so please dont...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad