• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rangerdangernoob

1. Rangerdangernoob

Where can I get fairly priced lifters?

Appreciate it, and thanks for the oil tip. I’ll check cam craft
  2. Rangerdangernoob

Thanks! Just gonna have bite the bullet and spend the money
  3. Rangerdangernoob

I had assumed it would be but I read the questions on the product and others have asked and the response they gave is it’s sold individually. The cheapest I found was 17$ on partsology but idk if that’s a trustworthy site as it has no reviews. I asked myself if it was a box of them and waiting...
  4. Rangerdangernoob

I need to change lifters on my 96 ranger 4.0 but all I see are sold individually for 50$? There’s gotta be something else that’s better priced, especially for it being older. Any links to where I can get any would be appreciated
  5. Rangerdangernoob

Headlights randomly went out then back on

I will do that if it happens again. I appreciate the help, still learning so that info helps. Thanks again and I’ll update if it happens
  6. Rangerdangernoob

Headlights randomly went out then back on

I was driving last night and my lights turned off, it’s never happened before and I had just changed the bulbs about a month ago. I thought something might’ve drawing power so I turned off my radio then shortly after the lights came back on, not sure if it helped or it was coincidence. Should I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad