• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rangerdanger5.0

1. 2002 3.0 Ranger rough idle no codes

I dont know much about these scanners but I just looked through mine and didn’t see anything like that. I found and “on-board monitor test” section and gives me all these options to click on for different test data. I clicked on a few but not sure what the numbers and information given even means.
  2. 2002 3.0 Ranger rough idle no codes

It has pretty new heads only a couple thousand miles on them so hopefully thats not the issue. Also did a compression test recently after replacing the lower intake gasket and they all seemed to be pretty much the same. Also im not sure if my scanner is using forscan its a foxwell nt301 i got...
  3. 2002 3.0 Ranger rough idle no codes

So ive read through multiple forums and done some research and haven’t been able to figure out whats going on. I have a 2002 ranger edge 3.0. The truck is idle on average 750 bug dips to high 500s and mid 800s as ive seen from when i plugged in my scanner. The idle just kind of tumbles when its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad