• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger_XL

1. Trade

I traded a 2006 Ranger XL (3.0 V6/M5OD) and $8,500 for a 2007 Ranger XL (2.3 Duratec/M5OD) and a 2010 F-250 XL (6.4 PSD/ZF-6); in a swap of fleet vehicles, I wanted better, gas mileage and a fun project---what are your thoughts? Oasis reports and Car Fax reports were run beforehand; nothing was...
  2. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

I got it, albeit I was trying to provide a proper answer for the post.
  3. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

Yes, being RWD is the primary reason it has not sold, but a lot of people seemed to be strapped for cash, too, because costs of living have become so high. I have been offered a Ford Taurus, Honda Civic, Yamaha Sport Bike, and various types of equipment in trade, albeit I would only trade for a...
  4. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

I would drop a bit for you if you want it or desire to flip it; I am trying to get into a 2000 F-350 RC LB SRW with a 7.3 Power Stroke mated to a ZF-6.
  5. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

*Dropped from $5,900 to $5,300 or Best Offer
  6. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

@Uncle Gump : Why do you think this received no traction?
  7. 2006 Ford Ranger - Door Lock Frozen

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on how to free a tumbler that will not move---absent replacing the lock, of course?
  8. For Sale 2006 Ford Ranger Edge

2006 Ford Ranger Regular Cab Short Bed: 3.0 OHV Vulcan V6 M5OD (Manual) Transmission Rear-Wheel Drive 3.73 Rear Differential High-Polished, Aluminum-Alloy Wheels Bed Liner Cloth, Bucket Seats Manual, Window Cranks Manual, Door Locks Vinyl Flooring 09/2022 Inspection 155,218 Miles $5,900 OBO...
  9. 2.3L ('02-'11) Swirl Dampeners in 2.3 Duratec

During what model year were the swirl dampeners in the intake manifold revised and/or eliminated from the 2.3 Duratec?
  10. Gauging Interest

I am contemplating whether to sell my 1995 Ford Ranger XL (Standard Cab, M5OD, 2.3 Lima I4, 4x4, Long Bed, 4.10 Rear); I keep it mainly due to its inherent rarity, more so with the long-bed option, albeit it was only driven 184 miles last year. It is turn-key, roadworthy, inspected, and bearing...
  11. The Rare 95 2.3 L 4x4

I have a 1995 Ford Ranger XL with a 2.3 Lima I4 mated to an M5OD and a BG 13-54 for the four-wheel drive. Every feature is operated manually: the transmission, transfer case, locking hubs, and even the window cranks and door locks are engaged manually; moreover, it is a regular cab with a 4.10...
  12. To Everyone

Photos:
  13. To Everyone

What is your e-mail address?
  14. To Everyone

Yes, it is; the zip code is 18091.
  15. To Everyone

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4x4 with a 4.0 OHV Cologne V6 mated with an M5OD and BG 13-54 and manual-locking hubs for the four-wheel drive. The body is in excellent shape except for a small hole of rust near the muffler and rust on the bottom-left of the tailgate; the high-polished...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad