Recent content by Ranger850

1. Ranger850

state trooper corvette convertible?

Maybe the 'Vette was confiscated. The local PD in my hometown would often drive cars that they confiscated from drug deals or whatever. For a while there was this Red Cadillac with a blue rag top and all the metal was gold plated, riding around with cops inside. Very small sticker on the DS and...
  2. Ranger850

No rear end Expo.

So I am pulling the wiring harness from under the hood this weekend and have noticed some minor differences with where things are located. Is this the only harness I need to change out? Are there any interior wires I need from behind the dash (from Expo to Ranger) or anything like that.
  3. Ranger850

Modd Box Sale, 10% off everything

I stole that pic and used it for my Avatar - hehehehehe:devilish:
  4. Ranger850

Question about center consoles

they are rare, but a Mazda Navajo is just a 2 door Explorer From Ford Wiki Mazda Navajo The Mazda Navajo was a 2-door SUV introduced in 1991, and Mazda's very first off-roader. Also, the Navajo was Mazda's only truck-based SUV. Available only as a four-wheel drive, two-door vehicle, the Navajo...
  5. Ranger850

Advice Request: Looking to buy a '94 B-2300

Chevy/GMC has been doing this for ever. GMC is supposed to be better quality leathers an plastics than the Chevy counterpart, and then Cadillac/Buick SUVs are a step up from GMC.
  6. Ranger850

Modd Box Sale, 10% off everything

"Super" Charger kit like this Or "Super Charger" kit like this
  7. Ranger850

Grilles

I think just '98 '99 & '00. They changed for '01-'03, but I think they are considered the same "Generation" ( gen 4, maybe?)
  8. Ranger850

Let's see what's out there....

love the Probe GT wheels.
  9. Ranger850

Let's see what's out there....

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/index.php might have to search, but I know they have a few builds on custom mini's with dancing beds. Their FB page is filled with'em
  10. Ranger850

Need new shocks, but what specs?

You could try running the VIN to see what came stock on the truck. I don't know if "tire size" is how I would categorize my truck, since they are easily and often replaced with different sizes. I know several guys who have pieces that came off of better equipped trucks on their lower trim...
  11. Ranger850

Advice Request: Looking to buy a '94 B-2300

almost 5K ( idk what that is in US money) seems a lot for a 200kmile truck IMO. But I come from a place where you can get a decent Mercedes Benz for 10K without even looking that hard. I see Rangers like the one you posted for half that price all day long.
  12. Ranger850

Best inexpensive shocks/suspension for Mazda B4000

Rancho or KYB are decent brands. Gabriel shocks can be had for less money. Not sure if your 4x4 or 2wd, but either way I would check RockAuto.com. There is even a discount code available here on TRS.
  13. Ranger850

98 Explorer 4 door

I have a 2000 Eddie Bauer ford Expo as a donor. I recently sold the DS door, as I remember, there was a harness, (from door to truck) that just disconnected at the fender. Maybe your local boneyard will have an Expo with this harness and you could just swap that one with the one yo cut up.
  14. Ranger850

Asking for a "friend"

Over on another forum, a guy has got stumped. LS swapped Nissan hardbody Idk the transmission of the top of my head. But he can't find a yoke to mate his driveshaft to his rear end. I think he's going with the Nissan shaft. I mentioned for him to try the ford or Chevy shaft because the ls->ford...
  15. Ranger850

Gets lowered tomorrow

What is the small secondary badge below the Ranger Badge?