• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger Tony

1. Oil Pressure switch #D4AZ9278A

I cannot find a replacement for my leaking sending unit in my 91' Ranger with a 4.0. Does anyone know of a replacement sending unit part number that will work with an OE dash gauge?
  2. Hello...I have a '91 Ranger XLT and I am looking for a 'Body Stripe Kit"...I'm doing a...

Hello...I have a '91 Ranger XLT and I am looking for a 'Body Stripe Kit"...I'm doing a restoration. Any Idea who I might try for a kit?? Tonyduprey@msn.com or (641) 575-5907. Thanks in advance for any help.
  3. 91 Ranger XLT body stripe kit

Does anyone know where I might find a stripe kit for my truck...I am restoring a 91 XLT. Tonyduprey@msn.com or (641) 575-507
  4. 95 Mustang 5..0 for my 91 Ranger...

Thanks for the insight...That helps a lot
  5. 95 Mustang 5..0 for my 91 Ranger...

Thank you very much for your comments. I've built number of small block Chevy packages over the past 40 years; but, this is the first Ford I have ever worked on and I am trying to gather as much information as I can before I pull the 6 cyl out of this really nice Ranger. You have been...
  6. 95 Mustang 5..0 for my 91 Ranger...

I picked up a 95 Mustang 5.0 motor. Is there any reason I shouldn't use this motor ( old school, carb and intake manifold), not committed on which trans yet (manual or auto)?? everything I've read so far suggests an Explorer or older F-150 5.0. Any experienced comments would sure be...
  7. For Sale For Sale...'91 Ranger, 4.0 RWD

I have a 91, 4.0 with operating A/C, auto trans, 7' bed, and an excellent body that is available. I shipped the truck from FL to Iowa last Dec. when I relocated; that was the first time the truck had ever been North of the FL state line. The truck has never seen snow or salt. The metal is 100%...
  8. Wanted Any 1st gens around?

Thanks for the response. If you become interested, call me (863) 604-9516. I doubt anything will happen relative to a sale until spring anyway. By mid Nov, the truck will be in prepped for winter and in storage...it won't move again until mid to late March next spring.
  9. For Sale '91, 2whl, 4.0 Available

Hello...I have available a 91, 4.0 with operating A/C, auto trans, 7' bed that has a perfect body. I shipped the truck from FL to Iowa last Dec. when I moved here; that was the first time the truck had ever been North of the FL state line. The truck has never seen snow, salt or brine. The metal...
  10. Wanted Any 1st gens around?

If your friend is still looking...I have a 91, 4.0 with operating A/C, auto, 7' bed that has a perfect body that could be available. I shipped the truck from FL to Iowa last Dec. when I moved here; that was the first time the truck had ever been North of the FL state line. The truck has never...
  11. Hello...Did you sell the Mountaineer? Tony tonyduprey@msn.com

Hello...Did you sell the Mountaineer? Tony tonyduprey@msn.com
  12. Wanted 5.0 (302) and 4 or 5 spd manual trans

Hello... Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for a 5.0 + manual trans that was removed as a unit.
  13. Wanted 5.0 (302) and 4 or 5 spd manual trans

I want the motor and trans for a swap into my 91, std. cab, 2 wheel drive Ranger. I'm located in SE Iowa. tonyduprey@msn.com
  14. Water pump removal...

thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad