• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ramzzhakim

1. Shaft PLay on Transmission? 2002 4.0 Ranger

I just pullted out my transmission to replace the slave cyl and noticed quite a bit of play in the main shaft. You can literally wiggle the front all about but the back end where the transfer case attached, the shaft is totally solid. (Video and picture links below) Is this okay or is it the...
  2. 86 Ranger no power, cant get to 3rd gear

Hi all, I have an 86 ford ranger 2.3L L4. New plugs, wires, cap and rotor, low pressure fuel pump (in tank), and new timing belt. For the longest time I couldn't get it started because the cam was off 3 teeth, got the cam on point and have fine tuned the timing. It fires right up when I turn the...
  3. 86 Ranger 2.3MFI Timing issues

SO I had to replace my timing belt on my 86 2.3 FI and beforehand it was running great. Now when I try to start it it just sits and turns over. I have the #1 at TDC, ive checked that 3 times now, I am getting spark from the Coil to the distributor and the dist to the plugs, all tested with an in...
  4. 86 Ford Ranger 2.3L 4x4 crank pully HELP

SO I have an 86 ford ranger, fuel injected, 2.3l, 4x4 manufactured 9/86 in dearborn. The crank pully is bent. It got messed up bad getting it off for the timing belt and I cannot, for the life of me, find another. I have been to FIVE different junkyards and I work for Orielly auto parts and thus...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad