• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ramcharger90

1. Ramcharger90

84-92 4bt swap

I dont do jail..... morgue yes.... jail no....
  2. Ramcharger90

84-92 4bt swap

I figure fire ring, 5.9 rods and pistons, head studs/work cam. And p pump with a bigger turbo and intercooler would be a good start. I dont know if a zf5 will handle it and np205 I may have to go nv4500 etc...
  3. Ramcharger90

84-92 4bt swap

How do I make my 4BT move like this? 🤔 this truck isnt moving as fast as the first time I watched the video..... must have been a sped up video before.
  4. Ramcharger90

Truckspotters

Found these online they belong here lol
  5. Ramcharger90

Truckspotters

Saw this near Baltimore the other day.
  6. Ramcharger90

Steep/Wet Road Advice?

Snow/Ice Tires and play sand thats really it..... I lived in a town that was built on the side of a mountain so you where either going up hill or down there was no in between.
  7. Ramcharger90

Ford Motorsports collectables.

I think it would be even more rare to find ranger stuff from motorsports then even svo stuff.
  8. Ramcharger90

Well I think, I found the inspiration for my 88 extended cab but its still getting the 4bt and solid axle... Of course its on here lol why wouldn't it be https://www.therangerstation.com/tribute-to-manny-esquerra/
  9. Ramcharger90

Found this on a Ford motorsports page. Thought it would be appreciated. Now I want one. Anyone else have Motorsports collectables?
  10. Ramcharger90

84-92 4bt swap

Got my 88 today The interior is disgusting but has power windows. Frame seems solid.
  11. Ramcharger90

Time for adjustment?

🤷‍♂️ everyone raves about syncromesh in a T5. It only does it when cold. Not that big of a deal just falls into neutral while cruising when cold. Was racing light to light yesterday after work with a coworkers camaro didn't bang or fall out once.
  12. Ramcharger90

M5R2 transmission swap-Slave cylinder issue

That looks like it fits surprisingly well.
  13. Ramcharger90

Time for adjustment?

Mostly 3rd or 5th sometimes 2nd. Syncromesh
  14. Ramcharger90

Time for adjustment?

So my T5Z has been falling out of gear when its cold in the first few miles when its cold out and not up temp yet when going in to work or when leavening. Is that normal for a T5? Or do you guys think I should adjust my clutch? Old picture couldn't find the up to date picture.
  15. Ramcharger90

Frame compatibility 96-01

I didn't know I was assuming it was a regular cab fram 4x4 like the wrecked one i wasnt sure about the width of the rails and mounting points. Do we have those measurements in the tech library? Some thing like this I found online Update Guy said it was an exploder frame. Im gonna grab it...