Recent content by Ramcharger90

1. Ramcharger90

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

🤨 Is there such a thing? Im asking because I genuinely dont know.... 🤷‍♂️
  2. Ramcharger90

Several times!!!!! I even used the dagger, which by the way is a divine object.
  3. Ramcharger90

Why no 3rd gear all the time..... Spent 10.50 hours yesterday (about) pulling the t5 and taking it apart and putting it back together..... putting it all back in the truck. Every gear but 3rd is perfect...... wtf is going on....
  4. Ramcharger90

2000 Ranger - unknown connector under dash

More than likely that's what its for. I dont know if you should use that but one of the pins probably has 12vs going to it with key on. 🤷‍♂️
  5. Ramcharger90

2000 Ranger - unknown connector under dash

Is your truck automatic? And is it where the clutch pedal would be? That looks very similar to the plug in my 90 for the clutch interlock switch. I know Ram used basically the same harness in the 1500s in all the sub models. Thats why you can buy an express and give it some Laramie or Big Horn...
  6. Ramcharger90

Ceramic paint crap.....

KA KAH!!!! WE BE SWOOPEN ON YOU!!
  7. Ramcharger90

Ceramic paint crap.....

How have we not liberated you guys yet? 🤷‍♂️
  8. Ramcharger90

So pulled the T5 back out today it got stuck in 1st. That REM polished slider was way to far front. Pulled it apart found one of the peices of the shifter assembly was broken. So much for stronger than stock and the reverse and fifth shifter rod had the dowl bent. I literally drove a half a...
  9. Ramcharger90

Bent leafsprings

Rockauto has some decent springs. If tou haul alot buy a higher rated spring. Also replace your shocks while you are taking it part.
  10. Ramcharger90

Bent leafsprings

Try not wait to long truck rode ok but sagged real bad.
  11. Ramcharger90

3.4l v8

I believe the 3.4 was a 2.5 duratec pattern and a 3.5 was Vulcan
  12. Ramcharger90

3.4l v8

Is it still out of the car? If so can we get some measurements?
  13. Ramcharger90

3.4l v8

Lol good luck.... 22hp cobra motor. But I think they had the first overhead cam and air conditioning.
  14. Ramcharger90

3.4l v8

Frame is split. They really are not worth much anyway. It's kinda like a Studebaker they are more rare than the Ford and Chevy of their time and they were setting al sorts of records but a restored studebaker is worth significantly less than a restored ford or Chevy...
  15. Ramcharger90

3.4l v8

I wish I could find pictures of the 3.4 v8 bellhousing pattern.