Recent content by Ramcharger90

1. Ramcharger90

The best things in life are free. Unless....

Ill ask my Grandma for some money. Besides just to keep it free hahahahaha
  2. Ramcharger90

Thats gonna be a hard NO in the show business world
  3. Ramcharger90

It is if you dont pay for it lol
  4. Ramcharger90

picture of the day!!

A car show at the air and space museum? Mind blown. And I have blood flow....
  5. Ramcharger90

Guess I will have to beat their record
  6. Ramcharger90

So looky here, I got this little beauty for the wapping price of $0.00 and im gonna have to beat the snot out of it. I plan on putting no money into it since it has a pesky hole in the frame. I can get 2 inches of lift by cranking the bolt for the torsion bars atleast from what ive heard. Now...
  7. Ramcharger90

Hydraulic clutch

I ordered a new slave since its apart and no reason to put one thats got around 236k on it ive read that before somewhere, probably on here but now im curious about the master and booster
  8. Ramcharger90

Hydraulic clutch

Could I get an f150 master to bolt onto the ranger or will modification be necessary?
  9. Ramcharger90

the Lawn Mower thread.

I dont have any pictures anymore that I know of but in high school, I took a toro garden tractor frame and put a 400cc Yamaha street bike engine on it. Unfortunately I use to lite of a roller chain and it would break. I took apart the transaxle welded the gears together and welded a sproket on...
  10. Ramcharger90

The Little Ranger's That Could or Probably Shouldn't Have.

It looked like it has some real work done to it.
  11. Ramcharger90

Hydraulic clutch

So I ordered my clutch parts for my Modr2 2wd for my 90 swap does anyone know if the lines and master cylinder are the same for a 2.3 2wd?
  12. Ramcharger90

Either way it's strangely fascinating to see a ranger with a dump bed on it
  13. Ramcharger90

picture of the day!!

I've always liked those slightly blurry ones so ill call this one warp speed and corner Haha
  14. Ramcharger90

So I spotted this gem today I've always had know this truck existed. But I had too share besides who else better to appreciate this beast then the folk on here. If you come across any unicorns like this or people just doing dumb things they shouldn't do with their rangers please post here.
  15. Ramcharger90

V8 and factory 5-speed

You could try welding it