• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ralphy

1. Ralphy

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

He's my 5th Gen. Picture of it freshly out of Discount Tire after installing Goodyear Ultra Terrain 32's (LT275/65R18). No rubbing with a 2 inch Daystar leveling kit.
  2. Ralphy

Downshifting the 2019 Ranger

I don't engine brake much and about the only time I do is stated in my previous post. But I'm not a big fan of dragging brakes down a 3 mile long 12% grade switchback decent either. Would rather have the engine drag, at a reasonable rpm, and modulate with my brakes (when needed). My 2016...
  3. Ralphy

First review of my 2019

The only thing that I started to grow into not liking about my '19 FX4 was the front struts feel like they are too soft. Almost felt like you were driving an old Buick sometimes. A 2" leveling kit fixed that for me. The suspension feels much more balanced now.... more "truck" like.
  4. Ralphy

Downshifting the 2019 Ranger

You could pop it down into sport mode. I think it should be able to drag gears that way. I came out of a ford fusion with a paddle shifters. About the only time I would use them is to engine brake on rural New England mountain roads. Wish these trucks had the paddle shifters. They may not...
  5. Ralphy

OBS 1997 Ford F-250 Heavy Duty 2WD Diesel

Working on selling my F-250. Figured I'd post it in here. It's in good running condition, all stock, new brakes and suspension parts, ect... Very fun truck to tinker around on. Just don't want to see it sit. Here's a link to my Craigslist Post...
  6. Ralphy

New from Michigan, Second Ranger

Thanks Oxxon
  7. Ralphy

New from Michigan, Second Ranger

Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently purchased an 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Super Cab. Years ago I owned a 1999 Ranger 4x4 that I drove into the ground and missed it ever since. I became a little impulsive and test drove my current Ranger and couldn't resist the urge to get back into a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad