• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by r1hatman

1. r1hatman

C5 vent tube diagram

Does anyone know where I can get a diagram of the 83 C5 vent tube diagram? I rebuilt my c5 about 5 months ago and put it in and couldn't get my hand up there to reconnect the vent tube to the nipple that came off the transfer case and it had a nipple cap on it and it ran and shifted fine. I just...
  2. r1hatman

Check out these tards!!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq5ZGIddnyA&feature=related :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_thumby:
  3. r1hatman

It's on now! Will post pics when done! How hard and how long will it take?

Got this off Craigslist for $50.00:yahoo: Man I love CL:icon_thumby: 3 inch Performance Accessory Body Lift Kit!:headbang: [/IMG] How hard is it, how long should it take and will I need a drop pittman arm or anything else?:icon_confused: Thanks in advance!:icon_cheers:
  4. r1hatman

Thinking about buying a metal garage???

I thinking about buying one of those metal garages installed on your ready site. :icon_confused: I talked to the guy today and he said I could get a 24x31 with 2 garage doors and a regular door with 10 foot walls and insulated installed on my slab with tax and all for around $5400. What do you...
  5. r1hatman

Any body got a 3" inch body kit for sale for my 83?

I'm looking for a 3" body lift kit for my 83 ranger. Anybody got one or know where to get a good deal on one? Poor boy prices preferably! Thanks:icon_thumby:
  6. r1hatman

Me and Froggy playin in the snow!!! Enjoy. No 56!

This was in Froggy's neck of the woods where I am actually from on the lake bottoms of Douglas Lake next to the Smoky Mountains. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] Had to right my name in the snow!:icon_rofl: [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]...
  7. r1hatman

Little Fun in the TN Snow!!!!!

Enjoy!:icon_thumby: [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] Callind for 3 to 6 inches here:icon_bounceblue:
  8. r1hatman

Check out the Wounded Warrior Garage Project!!

http://www.twoguysgarage.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116:2010-wounded-warriors-garage&catid=39:season-9&Itemid=77 I saw this after the Boss 302 program on Speed TV! It's awesome!:icon_thumby:
  9. r1hatman

The new 2011 BOSS 302 Mustang is being previewed on Speed Channel Now!

The new 2011 Boss 302 Mustang is being previewed now on Speed TV now till 11:00 pm. It's awesome!!!!!:headbang::headbang: :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::D:icon_thumby: Here is the link;http://automotive.speedtv.com/article/autos-mustang-boss-302-is-back-for-2012/ :icon_thumby:
  10. r1hatman

2.8 Blow by Help???

I have got an 83 ranger 4x4 with 180 something in it. I have got a 289 ready to go to the machine shop in a couple of months when I get some money saved up. I just rebuilt the c5 and it runs great. Before the tranny went out I had to rev the engine high to warm it up for the tranny to engage...
  11. r1hatman

Anybody ever run retreads on a 4x4 Ranger?

My local used tire shop has a phat set of 4 31 10 50 15's with an aggressive tread pattern, but they are retreads for $310.00 and he said the company guarantees them up to 30K miles. But I just don't know about running retreads on a passenger vehicle. And used 31's are scarce around here and...
  12. r1hatman

I would like to see this done with a Ranger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgwF8mdQwlw&feature=player_embedded :icon_thumby:
  13. r1hatman

I have a great C3 I want to trade for a C4

I have what I thought was a c4 and 289 combo as most of you who know me know I'm putting the 289 into my 83 ranger. Well I waited for my c4 DVD and I came yesterday and I noticed it was not at all like my tranny. I tore into it and tore it completely down and come to find out it is a c3. [/IMG]...
  14. r1hatman

Got these from B2Guy!!

I got these from B2 Guy and put the shocks on. I know what your thinking and NO, they are not Duff, but they are Ranchero and have lots of life in them!:headbang: [/IMG] Old and New [/IMG] After:icon_thumby: [/IMG] Oh my God it rides so much better! It rode like a damn tank b4. I can...
  15. r1hatman

Just scored this today for free, let the teardown begin!!

Just scored this today for free, looked at most of it. It is very in depth. I can't wait to begin the tear down for operation 83 Beast! :headbang:Plus I finally got my garage straightened back up where I can find all my stuff and have room to tear the motor proper like! :yahoo:Yes I will do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad