• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pyro4fun

1. pyro4fun

TRS banner in WA, want to set up a meet?

The banner will be crossing the border tomorrow, it will probably head out to Widby island than I hope to get it the next weekend. Dose anyone in the Mt vernon, Seattle, Tacoma area want to meet up for a signing?
  2. pyro4fun

Favorite guns to shoot?

My top would be my HK45 used for work as well as carry. My second would be my old S&W modle 10 .38 special. Both are amazingly acurite with practice!
  3. pyro4fun

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

What brand are your tool pouches and where did you get them? I could use some of those to save more space for sure!
  4. pyro4fun

Oil pan and pickup tube question

I pulled a 2.3L out of an 85 ford T-bird, it has a flat (?steel) pan on it now but the drain plug is out the back corner onto my cross member.... :( I have my old aluminum 86 ranger oil pan and was curious if I could swap it straight out and use the T-birds pickup tube or would I need to go buy...
  5. pyro4fun

Can you say "Dream Rig!"

Found this link thought I should share it here! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3933492/1968-ford-bronco Wish I could fund a build that awesome!!
  6. pyro4fun

HELP choosing gears!

I already have a 8.8 and a D35 ready to swap in but I want to put gears in them first. I have an 86 ranger with a 2.3L final plans are 6" lift and 35" tires. What gears should I go with to still be able to drive on the highway and not put to much stress on the motor?
  7. pyro4fun

Hub tool question?

Is there a specific hub tool I need to get for the D28 front axle assembly? I have seen a pic of the 4 prong tool, is there multiple sizes or can I walk in the parts store and grab the one that has 4 prongs? LoL...
  8. pyro4fun

light wheeling and a poser or two

I found a decent trail and a nice place to pose for a couple shots. :headbang:
  9. pyro4fun

Got board, Poser pic's

Went for a drive up on some WSFS roads and snapped a couple pics.
  10. pyro4fun

Nitro or Hydro? that is the question

Im looking at getting a new set of shocks when I lift my truck and want to know what everyone use's and likes. There are allot of options and im looking to narrow it down.
  11. pyro4fun

...that dam cross member....

You can see if james duff will sell just the cross member thy have for the RA kit thy have or have someone fab you one like it.
  12. pyro4fun

FM 145 question

Just a quick question how many qts of gear oil should the FM 145 hold? Im filling through the top.
  13. pyro4fun

changing clutch in 86 ranger/ Mitsubishi FM 145 any tips?

My clutch is starting to slip in my 86 ranger, im going to change it out on sat. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks before i do this. Do i need a special tool for the hydraulic clutch line?
  14. pyro4fun

Break line questions

Im swapping a 92 explorer axle into my 86 ranger ex cab, do i need to use the explorer soft line and will it fit on my ranger hard line? Or do i need to use the ranger soft line and make new hard lines for the axle tubes:icon_confused:
  15. pyro4fun

Explorer 8.8 swap questions

I have a 92 explorer 8.8 im swapping in to my 86 ranger extended cab. My question is for those who have done it already what did you set your pinion angle at? I know in the tech section it says 6 degree's, i was told by a ford mechanic to set it at 2 degree's. I have a 2 piece drive line at this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad