• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Project84

1. Project84

Overheating

Hello TRS, I'm having overheating issues. I put a brand new NAPA water pump on and did a head gasket job. Only half of the radiator is geting hot also. Not sure if i need a new radiator or what. Thanks.
  2. Project84

2.8l Cylinder Head Bolts?

Hey TRS, I have been looking everywhere for some head bolts for my 2.8l V6 and can't seam to find any. Already tore apart the engine only to find out that no stores here in Amarillo have any traces of the bolts. Need my truck back and running fast! Any help appreciated. Thanks.
  3. Project84

Dodge Power Wagon SAS

So I have boon looking for a solid axle truck to do an axle swap with for a wile now and came across this Dodge Power Wagon. I was wondering if its gunna be a hell hole trying to do the swap? And what size axle would this 80s power Wagon have? It looks like Dana 60/44 rear and maybe 44 front...
  4. Project84

Real Rattly Over 50MPH

The truck does fine wile under 50 MPH then starts to shake and rattle a lot till about 60-65 MPH. Any help on why and how to fix this? Thanks.
  5. Project84

'84 Ranger 4x4 Making A Monster

Hey TRS. I have done a lot of threads but not really a build thread. So here it is! :headbang: Here she is the day I got it. STOCK. :icon_welder: The day I got it running and already go in trouble. Had to reupholster the original seat, switch out the door locks and ignition. I don't really...
  6. Project84

New Bumer & CB Antenna

Got a new bumper from a 94 Suburban. And a 5ft Firestick CB antenna! :thefinger: Will put pics up tomorrow.
  7. Project84

Selling My 84.

Hey TRS. I am sadly having to sell my 84 Ford Ranger 4x4 5 speed manual. :bawling: I just need a small reliable car that will get me to a job. :pissedoff: So I'm wondering how much I can sell it for. Thanks.
  8. Project84

302 Price.

Hey guys.... I was wondering how much should I pay for a 302? Is this a good deal? (Just the engine.) http://ventura.craigslist.org/pts/3849784638.html Thanks!
  9. Project84

318 Swap?

Hey TRS! So I have a 318 in my garage that was taken out of my 67 Dodge Dart Swinger. Is it possible to cram that engine in my 84 Ranger? And wouldn't having a v8 in a v6 ranger just twist the chassis? Thanks!
  10. Project84

Push Blinker Switch For Horn?

What years had the "push blinker/dimmer switch" for the horn? Was it just 84 Rangers?
  11. Project84

Ideas?

Any ideas on what to do next? I am getting a CB radio and a 3" lift soon but I feel like I should do more to it. (And like most people I don't have much money.):annoyed:
  12. Project84

Axle Swap

Ok so if I want to swap out the front and rear end for full width axles then how can I swap out the front if it has an IFS? For the rear I was just going to grab the rear from a junk yard out of something with at least 4.10 gearing. But I have no clue how the whole front end would swap out with...
  13. Project84

84 Ranger 4x4 Aka My Baby

Hey TRS! I have already introduced myself but haven't put up pictures of my 84 Ranger. So here it is! :icon_thumby: When I first got it. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] After about 1k (To get it drivable) and a lot of time on my hands. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  14. Project84

Bed Spare Tire Carrier

If you are looking to have a rear "Prerunner" style tire carrier in your bed then this might be for you. This might only apply to 83-88. If anyone is interested let me know. Ill explain it and post pictures of mine.
  15. Project84

New All This

New To All This Hey TRS! My names Wyatt. I'm 16 and work at an auto body shop. I have an 84 Ranger 4X4 with a baby 2.8L V6. 5 speed trans. I started out with it completely stock and have done what's necessary to get it drivable. Everything else iv done was completely free. :yahoo: I hope I can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad