• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by PRERUNR

1. PRERUNR

How do I override the clutch pedal for a remote start

Okay folks, I bought a nice nifty alarm and it has the remote start feature, I looked in the "other" forms and could not find anything, so I have come to the "PreRunners" as we do such strange stuff, I have to imagine that someone has disabled their clutch for an automatic swap or something...so...
  2. PRERUNR

3 - Hella Rallye 4000's

Okay folks, due to a post a month ago from prerunin554 "PRERUNR- time to put a body lift on your front bumper!" I have looked at my front bumper and I am going to redo it with three of the four Hella's mounted in the center, what I am looking for is some idea's please, maybe some shots from the...
  3. PRERUNR

Installing a JET Performance Chip

Okay for the life of me I cannot find where the JET chip goes on my 94ish (built 11/94) Ranger 2WD Super Cab goes. I looked in all the places the book that came with the chip said to, but no luck. A guy I was working with has a 1999 and he showed me where his went, mine did not have the same...
  4. PRERUNR

4.0 with 5-Speed now want a C4 Trans

I am rebuilding my prerunner ranger from the ground up and would like to get rid of the manual transmission behind my 4.0 and go automatic, hopefully a C4 unit that I can have built by TCI or Hughes to take a beating that I plan on giving it. My question is has anyone ordered a trans from an...
  5. PRERUNR

New Steering Wheel - Airbag Removal

Okay I am getting more serious with my prerunner and need to get rid of the steering wheel and airbag before hitting the serious whoops and having a airbag deployment breaking my nose and ruining my day. Anyone ever replaced a steering wheel with an stock wheel where the airbag has been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad