• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by prerunin554

1. prerunin554

What does your truck look like all drooped out?

Drooooooooooooooooooooop! rear droops out more now that i moved the shackle hangers back some too
  2. prerunin554

M5OD internal parts, help me find them?

Here is the dealio, I am rebuilding a friends transmission after he blew out second gear. Pulled it out today to take a peak inside, and all i see that really needs replacing is 2nd gear (He will be swapping to a C4 later this year, so it doesn't need to last forever). I called the dealer to...
  3. prerunin554

Ranger 4 wheel ABS module

I have a 96 ranger that i am currently caging it front to rear. I decided to pull the ABS module (4 wheel ABS) to make room for my coilovers and i will be re-plumbing the front brakes anyway. I spent countless hours in the Ford repair manuals and EVTM's, but cannot find the info i need. On the...
  4. prerunin554

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Ken and i hail from San Diego, California. I could have sworn I had an account before, but apparently not. I have a 96 ranger that i am currently caging bumper to bumper to be used as a dezert toy. Pretty close to a drivable state, just need to finish the engine cage. Here...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad