• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by PORTnPOLISH

1. PORTnPOLISH

She was running like a champ.....transmission carnage eeeek

Well i bet many of you probaly checked out my post where i was having multiple issues with my 94 4.0 4x4. Last week I fixed all the issues and I thought all was well. Today I was driving home from dropping 700 dollars on parts for my dirtbike and the trans started clicking really loudly in all...
  2. PORTnPOLISH

Hit bump no fuel,no spark...not inertia switch.

Hit bump no fuel,no spark...not inertia switch.(Resolved) Okay this truck is really pushing my limits..sticky 02 sensor,leaking shift rail plugs and now it leaves me stranded and this is all within 2 weeks. I was leaving work for lunch and there is set of RR tracks that are pretty rough but...
  3. PORTnPOLISH

78 f250 4speed+np205...what bell housing?

Okay so I found this combo in working condition for really cheap....so he says it had a 400 in it. .1 what bell housing pattern would that be and .2 if that isn't the correct one for a 302 is it possible to swap the bellhousing from a small block trans? All I will need to complete is a 302 setup...
  4. PORTnPOLISH

My 44 Knuckle Swap 35/44 Hybrid

Thanks for the link, Yeah we have a guide that tells us what to drill at but we kinda have our own set points that we follow. The standard bits wouldn't last more then 15 pieces without pre drilling so its a pretty good upgrade. The auto press can be ran in manual or rabbit or turtle in auto...
  5. PORTnPOLISH

My 44 Knuckle Swap 35/44 Hybrid

1st off I need to see some better pics of your flat bed because I have been looking for some inspiration for my 94. Any info or pics you could provide me I would greatly appreciate it. But your doing some awesome work on this project, I cant wait to see the outcome. At work we buy 3/4 bits...
  6. PORTnPOLISH

94 battery light on w/key out (half resolved)

Okay so after work yesterday my battery died because I accidently had the a/c buttom pushed in on the heater knob all day at work. I jumped it and was on my way. I had a few stops a long the way and once I got home I noticed that my battery light was on AFTER I removed my key only....weird. This...
  7. PORTnPOLISH

Gas tank size? very confused.....

Okay so the first few times I put fuel in I though it was odd that the gas tank was so small because I've never gotten more then 12.9 gallons in it from empty to full. I decided to look it up and I see im supposed to have 18- 20 gallon capacity. The fuel tank looks oem and looks larger then 13...
  8. PORTnPOLISH

Help solving 4.0 misfire/bog cylinders 1-3 mid throttle.

Hello, I have been reading through researching this issue since I developed this issue last week. I spent today trying to repair it but the problem only worsened and became a little stranger. Excuse my typing...its late and I smashed my thumb pretty good today and im typing this from my phone...
  9. PORTnPOLISH

The newbie is here!

Hello everyone, My name is Dick and I have lots of hobbies but if it has wheels and an engine it is my hobby! Im not going to lie.....im a long time chevy guy but I've changed sides after all my chevy trucks were pos. My dad and my friend on the other hand beat the living hell out.of they're...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad