• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pontiac_fiero_g

1. put the ranger in the ditch last night

was delivering a pizza and i made it up the hill by flooring it and spinning like crazy and slowly moving forward but on the way back down i had my foot firmly on the brake and i was sliding not rolling but sliding and run her into a ditch but i managed to get her to pull forward enough to...
  2. started going to the gym, need advice

creatine does make you stronger if used properly. i used it to recover faster so that i could lift more weight and more reps and when i first started using it i gained 30lbs on bench in about 2 weeks, but you are right when you quit using it you could lose some of the gains. i dont think that...
  3. what vehicle would you buy for offroad only

if you had 1,000 to buy a vehicle and 500 to modify it for offroad use what would it be? what would those mods be? brand doesnt matter but if its a truck it has to be extended cab. im looking to start a new project and am just throwing around some ideas right now.
  4. i need some advice. my ranger might be leaving me depending on what you think

i responded to an ad on craigslist from somebody needing to find a 2.9 so i offered to sell him mine thinking i could use that money to go to a 4.0 but he offered to buy my whole truck just for spare parts and the price is right at a thousand bucks. i figure i can find an early 90's with a 4.0...
  5. need help with a 4wd on a 99 ranger

this is not my truck so please dont shoot me for being this stupid. my papaws wife left her truck in 4lo and drove it up to around 75mph and now the 4wd doesnt work. she said she flips the switch but nothing happens. i cant examine the truck because its a couple hours away so i cant give the...
  6. Mosin–Nagant 7.62x54R

make absolute sure you run some amonia through the barrel after shooting surplus or piss down the barrel (that was the most common way to clean it during the war) or else the barrel will rust real quick. i have an older 91/30 and have hit a pie tin at 300 yards with open sights. they are...
  7. 4.0 swap

who lives near east tennessee and wants to help me with a 4.0 swap into my 86 b2? i have money an beer.
  8. hello

hi my name is mike i have an 86 b2 with 33/12.50/15 no lift yet:annoyed: has 2.9v6 5spd, manual transfercase, manual hubs, and lincoln lockers front and rear, and the fenders shaved for clearence. just a toy nothing else. soon to receive 4.0

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad