• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by PNW Ranger

1. PNW Ranger

Oversize A/T Tire Experience

lil_Blue_Ford I ended up getting a set of 30x9.5x15 Yokohama Geolandar A/T tires. Perfect tires for this 1998 Ranger. Really improves the stance. Of course, I had to upgrade the tires from the Walmart/OEM size tires. For my family's safety. I don't notice a big difference in drivability. with...
  2. PNW Ranger

93 Ranger

Welcome! PNW Ranger
  3. PNW Ranger

Hi!

Welcome to the forum. PNW Ranger
  4. PNW Ranger

New from Southeast Washington

That's a nice looking Ranger! Welcome from Seattle. PNW Ranger Alan Carey
  5. PNW Ranger

What Model Transmission Do I Have?

Thanks, much appreciated.
  6. PNW Ranger

What Model Transmission Do I Have?

1998 Ford Ranger XL with 3.0 Liter V6. 3-speed automatic transmission + overdrive. What model transmission do I have? Thanks PNW Ranger Alan C.
  7. PNW Ranger

Thanks for your reply. Can you provide more information about the transmission shift kit. Thanks again PNW Ranger Alan C.
  8. PNW Ranger

My Ranger is slow, that's for sure. According to my mechanic, the advantage of the 3.0 L V6 is that it will last forever.
  9. PNW Ranger

The real differential tag also says: '7 5'. And where my AAA credit card outweighed common sense, I had a Yukon Gear and Axle limited slip rear differential installed. PNW Ranger
  10. PNW Ranger

I checked the tag on the rear differential: 4 10
  11. PNW Ranger

I will confirm the 4:10 gears.
  12. PNW Ranger

Understood, that's why I posed the question to the forum. Thanks PNW Ranger I will confirm. PNW Ranger
  13. PNW Ranger

Gears are 4.10. Sometimes in wonder when I'm driving on the highway if the 3.0 L v6 might be happier with larger OD tires.
  14. PNW Ranger

I have a 1998 Ford Ranger XL, 4x4, automatic transmission, 3.0 Liter V6. It has the stock tire size 235-75R-15, Walmart specials. Just looking a the rig, it's obvious that the tires are undersized for the wheel wells. So I'm considering buying a set of bigger A/T tires, either 30x9.5R 15 or...
  15. PNW Ranger

Error Code with Aftermarket Locking Hubs

Yes, for the 1998 Ranger with an automatic transmission. Put the transmission into neutral, put foot on brake. The turn the knob from 4H to 4L.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad