• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by PlumCrazy

1. PlumCrazy

TRS 2021 Fall Off-Road Round-Up

Popped in to see what I missed this year and saw this picture. You were literally a mile from my house.haha I ended up going to PA to wheel since a friend was getting his buggy out for the first time on Labor Day in a few years. Looks like you guys are having fun though, Hopefully I can make...
  2. PlumCrazy

Gibson Single Exit Cat back

Everything finally showed up last week and I was able to get it installed. I ditched the saddle/u bolt style clamps and used stainless lap joint band clamps for all the connections. The fit is great besides I did have to reshape the rear hanger since it wanted to slide out and rub the spare...
  3. PlumCrazy

Im okay with a little louder, my little 2.3 will only be screaming through it for a few more months....hoping to have the 5.0 swap done this summer.
  4. PlumCrazy

Perfect! This is exactly what I needed to see. You have had the same exhaust under there for over 20 years? That's good to hear too.lol I'm tired of aluminized junk lasting only a year two under my daily. Figured I'd bite the bullet and buy something stainless this time. You...
  5. PlumCrazy

Awesome! I hate bolt on tips, so this is good news
  6. PlumCrazy

Does anyone have a few pictures of a Gibson single (behind tire) installed on a 93 or newer truck? I'm curious if the tailpipe is long enough to make it out from under the bed without the chrome tip bolted on.
  7. PlumCrazy

Wanted 1995-97 Explorer 5.0 computer and other parts

There were some with 95 build dates, but they were 96 model year. So you have the parts I need for a 96 or 97?
  8. PlumCrazy

Nope, 95-97 is its own animal.
  9. PlumCrazy

Just as the title states...I need a computer (AKA: ECU or PCM) for a 95-97 5.0 Explorer and I also need an air box and tube for a 95-97 Explorer 5.0 (the style it uses the cone filter with the MAF inside the box) I am in Central Ohio (43046) but will pay shipping
  10. PlumCrazy

Found! 95-97 Gray Driver's side Seat Belt

I need a driver side seat belt (complete with retractor and shoulder ring) for my 97 regular cab Ranger. *Must be from a 95, 96, or 97 Ranger* **Must be gray** Potentially a SuperCab setup will work, but I would need a few pictures/part numbers to confirm I'm in Central Ohio, but will pay...
  11. PlumCrazy

For Sale SCAMMER ALERT

Same. He quit responding after about 10 emails. I kept asking for different camera angles of different parts...then he got fed up and stopped responding. Wasn't worth the $110 scam after I wasted his 30 minutes.lol
  12. PlumCrazy

For Sale SCAMMER ALERT

Yup, He also PM'd me about my WTB ad with the same BS
  13. PlumCrazy

Wanted 95-97 d35 ttb ranger knuckles

Shoot me a PM, I have two sets I think
  14. PlumCrazy

Wanted 95-97 d35 ttb ranger knuckles

Were are you located? I have a set of knuckles, calipers, spindles, probably even some spare stub shafts and Warn lock outs in central Ohio.
  15. PlumCrazy

Wanted CHEAP/FREE 93-97 LIGHTS / TRIM

Like the title says....Im looking for headlights and corner lights as well as the trim around the corner lights for a 93-97 Ranger. Just using them for a wall hanger/decoration, so broken tabs or crappy finish is fine. Ill pay for decent stuff, but if its headed to the garbage Ill happily take...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad