• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pjtoledo

1. pjtoledo

What to do?

I had no idea you were a politician :icon_thumby:
  2. pjtoledo

Going back in.... last time i hope..

are any of the rockers NOT spitting any oil, or very little oil at the upper tabs? the oil travels thru the lifter, up thru the pushrod, then squirts thru a hole under those tabs. that may help isolate which assembly is ticking. you can also put the stethoscope probe directly on the bolt...
  3. pjtoledo

Tow Flat usage

your Ranger cannot be "programmed" for flat towing. for Ford's recommended procedure go to the top of this page and select tech library, then 1983-2011 Ford Ranger tech, go down less than 1 page and select owners manual, select 2003, scroll down to page 148. your 2003 does not like to be flat...
  4. pjtoledo

TRS Word Association Game

princess
  5. pjtoledo

the camera frame rate is really making it difficult to see. pull the plugs out and crank it over by hand, check lash. look closely at the cup in the lifters to see how far they are depressed.
  6. pjtoledo

Leonard
  7. pjtoledo

Truckspotters

he's been on the news a lot lately
  8. pjtoledo

Village Ford
  9. pjtoledo

Denali
  10. pjtoledo

surrounded
  11. pjtoledo

first, I haven't recently read all the posts, so please forgive me if this is a duplicate. have you had a vacuum gauge on the intake while the fuel pressure is bouncing around?
  12. pjtoledo

How are rear blinkers supposed to perform? (1989 2.9L automatic)

friendly FYI the 4 way flashers activate the brake lights. that way you can turn the flashers on ( :shok: ) and do a walk around to check front & rear bulbs.
  13. pjtoledo

don't remember
  14. pjtoledo

again?