• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by piotrsko

1. piotrsko

apparently the cat was partially plugged on frankenranger

My kid has been bugging me about fixing the annoying run lean after 5 minutes problem by removing the muffler. He couldn't get it off so he yanked the cat flange just behind the O2 sensor, and lo and behold the bugger now runs fine all day until the cops gave him a ticket. Hook it back up and...
  2. piotrsko

shifter ball on toyo 5 speed

Not really sure what it is exactly that I have in the 5 speed trans, but it is mis-shappen (almost broke) blue plastic, attaches to the shifter arm and fits into the shift fork cup. Looks to have once been a ball shaped bearing like the ones on the end of a a V-dub shifter. Question: What...
  3. piotrsko

PCM for 4ALD to mazda trans swap

apparently being POLISH has it's benefits: I forgot to change the computer/PCM from the 87 donor 5 spd car to the 88 auto truck. Drove around for a while, didn't set any CEL lights, truck acted like normal, although the idle was a might bit high. Nothing a screwdriver won't fix. So now I'm...
  4. piotrsko

how do you identify which 2.9?

look at my signature. I believe I have a 2.8 in the donor since it has a knock sensor (ended in 85), the other ranger has a 2.9 but I don't know what year since it isn't original. could be a 3.0 since there are various weird wires and sensors that I don't believe belong. They all have the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad