• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Pilot Laslo

1. Pilot Laslo

Ford Ranger Unity Police Spotlight

Howdy, I wanted to share some photos of the spotlight as I could not find many for reference during my installation. The Spotlight is a unity 330A with the unity 29RH installation kit. I was able to find both on eBay. It cost me just over $100 for everything. Took about 1 hour to install. The...
  2. Pilot Laslo

Spindle lift road noise

Hello I purchased a 4” spindle lift for my 02 coil ranger lift part number 703030B https://maxtracstore.com/2001-2009-f...xtrac-703030b/ After installing on test drive I get a loud road noise (roaring) like a bad wheel bearing, I replaced all wheel bearings and still have the sound I put the...
  3. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

After removing stickers it doesn’t look too bad at all
  4. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

Ive got a 3-4” body lift, but the bumper is still mounted to the frame so I wouldn’t think it would be any higher any chance anyone can measure there’s so I can see if mine is larger
  5. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

went ahead an purchased the $130 curt hitch it is terrible lower than the bumper, when looking at other ranger installs none are as low as mine any ideas of the issue??
  6. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

Lol Just saw where it shows your location, I appreciate it but it would cost more to ship than get one on Amazon etc…
  7. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

I would definitely like that, can you email me your address? Llaslo12704@gmail.com Thanks!!!
  8. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

I might try to use a hand saw tommorow $30 is way better than $100+ And it looks better than the eBay ones
  9. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

Don’t think Pull-A-Parts will remove parts for you, it’s all self service Only workers I’ve seen was the cashiers any hand saw you would recommend?
  10. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

do yall think a mini hacksaw would cut the weld efficiently?
  11. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

only could find 1 hitch at the pull-a-part scrap yard, although its a bolt on type someone decided to weld it on to the frame also... Pull-a-part doesnt allow power saw, so I have no clue how i can take it off. If i can remove it it will only cost me $30 anyone have any ideas of how to cut the...
  12. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

going to scrap yard tommorow to look for one
  13. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

How about mounting it as seen in my latest post? I’d use only 2 bolts in the middle of each side so I could quickly release it if I need to add a ball to bumper to pull a heavy trailer…
  14. Pilot Laslo

bumper mount hitch

The option I’m leaning towards right now is to mount it like this the drawback is it only has 2 points of contact which is the angles of the bumper as seen in photo, would this provide enough strength?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad