• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by phyd3ux

1. 98-99 4wd wheel bearings

I've looked over the forums, and tech articles and cant seem to find the answer to my question. So if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I have a 99 4.0 4wd xlt, it has pvh hubs, the bearings in the wheel assembly are going out, my question is: Can I replace...
  2. something clicking in tranny under load, accelerating/decelerating

1999 ranger 4.0 @200,000 manual 4wd I recently checked and filled transmission, and front diff, and transfer case, then this clicking under load started, I rechecked the fluid levels, made sure nothing was overfilled, checked three sources as to type of fluid.. the little black rubber dust...
  3. clickin noise when clutch released,louder under load, all gears except forth,

1999 ranger 4.0 @200,000 manual 4wd I recently checked and filled transmission, and front diff, and transfer case, then this clicking under load started, I rechecked the fluid levels, made sure nothing was overfilled, checked three sources as to type of fluid.. the little black rubber dust...
  4. Whine in 1st 2nd and third in 94 Ranger

I have a 94 Ranger 4wd 4.0 with the mazda tranny, it wasn't driven for a while, but now its got this kind of a weird low whine, when accelerating, and decelerating.. but when I have the clutch in, or if its in neutral.. nothing, it sounds normal. I recently replaced the shift boot, and the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad