• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Phiiilly

1. Phiiilly

Starter battery lead keeps slipping

It's about every 5 times I turn it over, and run it. Anyone know of a fix for this, I'm more than likely just going to screw it onto the connector, since the slip on tactic, just isn't working, if anyone else has ran into this, please help, if you some how fixed the problem. Thanks y'all...
  2. Phiiilly

Ranger driver seat, where can I find one?

I'm looking into swapping out my driver seat in my Ranger. I've always hated the middle arm rest in any vehicle. Anyone know of what vehicle I'd need to check at junk-yards, shops, ect. 1991 Ford Ranger 3.0l v6 Standard cab I'm looking into something with a bucket seat, and maybe an explorer...
  3. Phiiilly

Just a daily driver - 2WD 3.0L v6

- After blowing up my 1991 Buick Le Sabre, and looking for countless days, for a cheap reliable truck. Ran across a 1991 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0L v6, 170k. Paid in cash $2300. It's since then become my favorite pass time to work on it! I love this damn truck, hasn't let me down yet! So enjoy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad