• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pgatimmyd

1. Need to know bulb sizes for 99 dashboard lights, thanks!!

Hello all, I need to know if anyone can tell me what size bulbs I need to be able to replace all of the bulbs in my dashboard. Some are burned out, others that work are dim. Thanks for any information. I cant seem to find the needed sizes anywhere. Thanks again!!
  2. Looking for parts for 99 ranger - need help

Hello all, I need a couple of parts for my 99 ranger. I need the interior trim parts that hold the electric window and electric door lock switches, for both sides of the vehicle. No luck on ebay or rockauto, does anyone out there have any ideas of where to look to locate these parts? Any info...
  3. Can I change beds on my 99

Ummm...since when is it illegal to change the bed of a truck?? Are you delusional??
  4. Can I change beds on my 99

No, actually they did, and I found one in great condition. I have the flareside now and its fine, but its pretty beat up and I found one in the correct color with no dents. Pretty damn lucky!! haha
  5. Can I change beds on my 99

Thats awesome information, and it is greatly appreciated!! Thanks for your help!!
  6. Can I change beds on my 99

Hello, Does anyone know if its possible to change from a standard bed to the step side bed on a 99? Will I need to do any kind of modifications to it? Any input is appreciated, thanks very much!!
  7. Question about my 99 ranger

Hello and thanks for that information. I will definitely look for some of the better quality headlights on your advice. Thanks again.
  8. Question about my 99 ranger

Ron that's great info thanks very much. Have a great night!!
  9. Question about my 99 ranger

Hello all, so I have seen articles about replacing the bulbs in the instrument cluster in my 99 XLT. I have had at least one bulb go out, and figure if I am replacing one I will do them all. I want to get the LED lights so that I can actually see my instruments in the dark. The standard bulbs...
  10. Transmission problems 99 ranger

Sorry, it is an automatic with overdrive. It's the 4R44E transmission if I am not mistaken.
  11. Transmission problems 99 ranger

Hey everyone, I have a 99 ranger xlt 3.0 litre in the xlt package. The truck has 171K on it, the transmission now will not go into reverse. I have talked with several shops, and it seems to be a consensus that the transmission will need a rebuild at about $2200-$2500. My question is has...
  12. Question about transmission in 99 ranger

Thanks very much for that info. I will see about putting a magnet in the bottom of my trans pan. Your input is very helpful and appreciated!!
  13. Question about transmission in 99 ranger

That's great information to have thanks very much for your help!!
  14. Question about transmission in 99 ranger

Thanks AJ I appreciate your input. I will check the levels first like you said and then change fluid and filter if necessary. FYI it has 175k on it. Engine is pretty strong, I had some work done recently to the suspension and ball joints and tie rods, so it's a pretty good runner. Thanks again...
  15. Question about transmission in 99 ranger

Hey All, I have a 99 Ranger XLT has an auto trans and a 3.0 litre V-6. The transmission seems to slip a little bit going from 2nd to 3rd gear. Nothing tragic, but you can definitely tell its happening. I was just wondering if any of you all have had this kind of issue, if it is something...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad