• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pfrye2007

1. pfrye2007

truck uneven

I have a 2000 ford ranger xlt, 3.0 flex fuel, extended 4 door cab, 5 speed. I started hearing a squeek in the rear end today so I checked it out.... One of my sway bar bolts on the left rear was a little loose so I tightened it up but was not the problem, I investigated further with pushing the...
  2. pfrye2007

egr issues

I have a 2000 ford ranger 3.0 l flex fuel, here is the issue, it is saying egr excissive flow on the code... so far I have replaced the egr valve, dpfe sensor (pressure sensor), the egr solonoid, the mass air flow sensor, I have cleaned the egr tube from the egr to the manifolds with some carb...
  3. pfrye2007

3.0 l duratec

I was thinking of taking my 3.0 vulcan out and swapping for a 3.0 l duratec, At first I thought how could this swap possibly help me much but a friend kept trying to explain about this engine. so... after long hours of extensive research I have found that it would be an excellent swap and just...
  4. pfrye2007

front axles in a 2000 ranger

:icon_bounceblue: I have a 2000 ford ranger 3.0 vulcan v-6. I bought a powertrax lock-right yesterday for the rear end for it which is the 8.8 and 28 spline. I was wondering what my front end was so I could order another one for the front, how might I find this out? Is there a code on the door...
  5. pfrye2007

egr valve code

I have a 2000 Ford ranger 3.0 l flex fuel... last year I had a code pop up that said egr excessive flow. These are the parts that I have replaced so far with just my basic knowledge.... The egr valve itself, a new egr pressure feedback sensor, the egr solenoid, Plugs and wires, mass air flow...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad