• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Paysochan

1. Paysochan

What are these?

Hello. I have a 1992 Ford Ranger single cab and I am wondering what these open holes are behind the seats in the corners. Are they speaker housings? Or maybe an access hole for the seat belt assembly? Thanks!
  2. Paysochan

Looking to remove a body lift from a 1992 Ford Ranger

Sounds good. Thanks a lot for the help!
  3. Paysochan

I probably should've elaborated a little bit more. The truck already has a huge suspension lift on it already, and a body lift, with smaller sized tires. It rolls around a lot because it's so tall.
  4. Paysochan

Hey there. I've got a 1992 Ford Ranger 4x4 4.0, and the previous owner installed a 3 inch body lift. It makes it look really ugly and really scary to drive, so I'm looking to remove it. How would I go about doing that? Anything that I should keep in mind or anything special that I need to do...
  5. Paysochan

Converting a 1992 Ranger into an 83-88?

Hey there. I've got a 92 Ranger project and I've been thinking about doing a front end modification to the pre-facelift first gen look. I realize that the fenders are different because of how the headlights on the facelifted ones wrap around the side, and I need new fenders anyways. Is it as...
  6. Paysochan

Help me get my project truck started!

Thanks for all your advice. I pulled out the plugs and they aren't the best, didn't see a whole lot of spark, but it's running now! It turned out it was a cable that connects to the coil pack that was broken. Plugged it back in, and did some zip-tie action and it runs and drives now! I...
  7. Paysochan

Tested it with starter fluid, no change
  8. Paysochan

I assume it's just cranking a lot today because it got flooded with gas.
  9. Paysochan

Well, currently it's just cranking and cranking, and it won't start up. It was doing this today when I tried to work on it. When it decides to start, it turns over, but at really low idle and then dies. It doesn't stay on for more than 5 seconds or so.
  10. Paysochan

The don't have any way to check fuel pressure, I'm saying yes because the fuel pump is whirring. From what I can tell it doesn't seem like fuel is the problem. I checked the spark plugs and they look new. I noticed while look at them that one of the spark plug wires was broken, so I went out and...
  11. Paysochan

Hey there! I created my account so I could ask for some advice. So, about a week and a half ago, I bought myself my first project car/truck. It's a 1992 Ford Ranger with a 4.0. (Funny story, I bought it from an amateur actor who's most popular role was playing a transphobic guy in a transgender...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad