• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Parsonator73

1. help

This might be a stupid question, but I need help. Will this body lift fit on an '01? The JC Whitney catalog only goes up to 2000 Rangers, and mine is a 2001...
  2. Gutless Wonder

i shift just around 3,000 rpm's in my '01 and i get 28 mpg.
  3. I need help

Does anyone know if the hood from a 1985 Jeep CJ will fit on a 1989 Jeep YJ? Thanks.
  4. suggestions for exhaust

so what isn't too big?
  5. suggestions for exhaust

what do you guys suggest for an exhaust on a 4 cylinder? i want something that sounds better than stock but i'm on kind of a tight budget.
  6. 2.3l help!

i've been wondering what to do as well. i have a 2WD ' 01 ranger that i want to lift up a little bit. i was thinking a 2-3" lift with 31" tires on it?
  7. New 2.3

yeah, i have an ' 01 2.3L manual and it does great. plenty of power and i get about 28mpg. i recommend it.
  8. advice please

hey guys. i want to put a small lift on my 2WD. myabe 2-3" and put larger tires on. my dad doesnt want me to, because he thinks if it has bigger tires on it, a garage wont work on it if i need something done to the truck. he says it needs to have the standard tires on it to have it serviced. is...
  9. help

I want to put a small lift on my ranger, maybe 2" and then some bigger tires. My dad doesnt want me to, because he thinks if I put big tires on it, when i need to have it worked on at a garage or whatever, they wont service it. He says they wont deal with it without the standard size tires. Is...
  10. hey

whats up i'm Eric. i'm new here. i've got a plain jane ranger and i'm trying to learn more about it and make some improvements. this site looks great.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad