• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pangborn83

1. 4r55e vs. m5odr1 trany length

I was wondering if anyone knew if the 4r55e and m5odr1 were the same length. I have searched trs, and google and could not find the answer just thought I would toss it out there and see if anyone knew for sure, thanks in advance, James
  2. body mount bushings

I have seen several different brands of urethane body mount bushings. I was wondering if there was a brand that was better than the rest. I was hoping to not have to purchase new steel sleve/ washers that were used with rubber bushing. sorta was hoping I could get away with trashing my old...
  3. superlift question

Hi all. I found a 4" lift that came off of a 94 ranger for sale. I have a 87 framed bronco II. I was under the impression all ttb lifts would fit it. Superlift has different listings though one for a 83-88, 89-97. Is there really a difference in their kits. Thanks, James
  4. 91 2.2 shadow motor into bobcat

Well I have a question that seems stupid but here it goes. A friend aquired a skidster from someone he knows. His friend blew up the motor. He found a guy that said he could put a 2.2 outta a dodge shadow into it for him and keep the tbi, and stock distributor all while deleting the computer...
  5. I Did a search but

I couldn't find much about the wiring of the clutch switches that seemed to really clear things up for me.* I am working on a 87 bronco II 4.0 swap outta a 91 ranger.* Bronco has 4 wire switch ranger had 5.* It appears that the ranger would have had 6 (another green) if it had cruise.* I really...
  6. Not Mine but thought it was different

I was searching on ebay for a possible swap candidate truck for a 4.0 5 speed I have and came across this sorta different thought I might post it and see what everyone thinks http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150213746166&category=5350&sspagename=DCP:RV:GI

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad