• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by oldmantruck

1. Crappy gas at grocery store gas station.

Hey all, I don't know how this applies to everyone. Here we have a grocery store chain with fuel rewards. Basically you get a discount on gas with grocery purchase. Well we buy a lot of groceries so we were up to about a buck 80 off so my ranger and two gas cans got filled up to max out our 30...
  2. Kicking of a new project

Hi all, I'm officially starting a new project. Its been on the back burner a while. I'm rebuilding a 1946 ford pickup with parts from a 1997 mustang gt. should be fun. I'll have to post some stuff when I get to the fab stage. Right now I'm just tearing down the mustang. Got sick of seeing 5.0...
  3. Semi Adjustable Gas Pedal (with enough heat)

On the older rangers(mines a 94) The gas pedal is way to close to the floor, the floor mat gets stuck underneath and you end up losing half of your throttle travel. Also it is too far behind the brake pedal so you have to lift your foot too far to go from gas to brake. I finally had enough...
  4. Fix your Key cylender/ stop ac from running in defrost unless you want it to.

Hi all, long time no see. I'm sure I'm going to get ripped on this again like the drive shaft and seat thing but here goes. I just fixed two things on my 1994 that drove me nuts and wanted to share. First, as with all fords with a locking steering column, the shiny metal ring around the key...
  5. Loose Key Cylender/ A/C on indefrost Fixes

Hi all, long time no see. I just fixed two things on my 1994 that drove me nuts and wanted to share. First, as with all fords with a locking stearing column, the shiny metal ring around the key cylender was getting loose. Fixed that by carfully drilling and tapping an 8-32 hole about 1/4" to...
  6. How to get your Drivers seat to move all the way up

If you have a super cab like mine (1994 so I don't know who all this applies too) , From the factory, the drivers seat won't slide as far forward as the passenger seat even though the rails are the same length. To fix this, remove the little metal bracket that holds the seat belt slider to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad