OldMan2's latest activity

• OldMan2
    OldMan2 reacted to Grumpaw's post in the thread Coronavirus with Like Like.
    The ### can be misleading, as they do not show the ### of tests given, which you really have to dig to find out. As of yesterday, only...
  • OldMan2
    OldMan2 replied to the thread Coronavirus.
    Awesome. Looks like a beautiful place to escape to.
  • OldMan2
    OldMan2 reacted to PetroleumJunkie412's post in the thread Coronavirus with Like Like.
    How's that song go? "find the cost of freedom Buried in the ground" Guess that's not just about folks in the military anymore...
  • OldMan2
    OldMan2 reacted to Dirtman's post in the thread Coronavirus with Like Like.
    Hmmm so the mayor did the right thing, idiots complained, so he said screw it do whatever you want... Good leadership. This is why our...
  • OldMan2
    Louisiana Attorney General "Jeff Landry: ‘If You Want to Lay Blame’ for Coronavirus, ‘Point Fingers at China’" The U.S.-China economic...
  • OldMan2
    $20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China For Waging Biological War...
  • OldMan2
    https://www.infowars.com/japanese-vp-the-who-should-be-renamed-the-chinese-health-organization/
  • OldMan2
    As of today we have one case in our county.
  • OldMan2
    Calling this virus a China virus has nothing to do with DNA, genetics or learning how things work. China is a communists country, a...
  • OldMan2
    https://barnfinds.com/rare-diesel-1983-ford-ranger-diesel/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Newsletter+(Daily)...
  • OldMan2
    The marine patrol told a friend of mine to say the alphabet backwards. Needless to say he failed. Who wouldn't? I would have been...
  • OldMan2
    Two counties announced their first cases of Coronavirus. They are directly west of us. I reckon it's only a matter of days that it...
  • OldMan2
    OldMan2 reacted to Jim Oaks's post in the thread Coronavirus with Like Like.
    I had actually read online where one of the news papers in another country put (8) blank pages at the back of the paper for people to...
  • OldMan2
    For those of you out of toilet paper, run by the phone company and ask for a phone book...........just tryin' to help.:derisive:
  • OldMan2
    In 2020, the United States population is projected to be 333,546,000,