• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by OldBlue61

1. OldBlue61

Intermittent ABS Warning Light

Of course! The story of my life!! Thanks very much for the help. The pics are great.
  2. OldBlue61

Thanks guys, and yeah, just rear wheel ABS. Pulling apart the connectors is what I was thinking, just not sure how many or where the connectors were. Actually this truck is fairly rust free, so it's not bad to wrench on. I saw the connector on the rear axle when I pulled the bed over the...
  3. OldBlue61

DId a quick search, but couldn't find anything on this, but like the title says, my '94 had had the ABS light up ocasionally. No rhyme or reason, no pattern. Could be on the whole day, other days it doesn't come on at all. Some days it comes on at start up, and turns off after 15-30 minutes...
  4. OldBlue61

Headlight Options

Minty-fresh headlamps! Yum! 😂 Unfortunately I don’t have the factory lights anymore, I have :poop: Chinese replacements. At least they’re not hazy! Thanks all for the replies. Didn’t think about running the lights I have now via relays, though probably because they are so terrible that I...
  5. OldBlue61

Headlight Options

For me, I only drive my Ranger 3-4k miles a year. It's not my DD, but a truck I use to haul stuff for the house, haul the kayak trailer or another light-duty trailer, or use to clean up our property in case of storms, fallen trees, etc. And though it's in great condition, I don't want to get...
  6. OldBlue61

Headlight Options

I appreciate your reply, but I’m afraid that because of the :poop: optics of the :poop: Chinese lights that I have, putting LEDs in these :poop: headlight assemblies is going to cause way too much glare to oncoming drivers. The light pattern of the existing headlights is absolute :poop...
  7. OldBlue61

Rear shelf/divider for XLT model?

My ‘94 XLT has one. Never really use it though because my dog rides back there, though it is kinda cool that it has one and it works great.
  8. OldBlue61

Headlight Options

Thanks for the reply @ericbphoto I don’t really want to alter the looks of the truck too much, just looking at ways to improve what I have. I’ve got a set of Rigid LED cube lights on my Jeep, and I may add a set of them if I can’t find any other options. --Edited for spelling, again!--
  9. OldBlue61

Headlight Options

Yeah, thanks. I’m aware of the limitations of bars, but just trying to figure out what options are available. I live out in the sticks with no street lights and with lots of deer, and just need something better than what I’m running now. 😂 Don’t know you, but I’ll take your word for it!
  10. OldBlue61

Headlight Options

Alight, I've about had it with the :poop: headlights on my '94 XLT (don't get me started on the :poop: mounting system Ford devised to hold them to the radiator support, along with the "aiming" fiasco). At some point in it's life, my Ranger had it's headlights replaced with some :poop: Chinese...
  11. OldBlue61

Photos of different wheel/tire sizes on stock and lowered 2WD's

HERE is my wheel swap w/ pictures.
  12. OldBlue61

Looking for 17" or 18" wheel/rim ideas

Got them on! See THIS post.
  13. OldBlue61

Not to beat a dead Mustang/Ranger wheel swap, but...

Ok, in case someone else wants to do this in the future, here's what I did and how it turned out... I'm very happy with the results and how they look. For starters, these are (I believe) 2006-2009 Mustang GT wheels, 17" x 8". Tire size is the stock (for that car) 235/55R17 running at 32psi at...
  14. OldBlue61

I don't have the spacers yet, but I went ahead and tried installing the front wheels. Well, good news is there is no interreference w/ the brake line. Not sure what I did to see that, but there's no issue there. They fit with no rubbing lock to lock (at least on the jack stands). Only...
  15. OldBlue61

Well, I have 1.5" spacers coming for front and rear. Should have them next week. I'll take a pic of the passenger side and the brake line interference once I get ready to mount them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad