• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by OlBlue

1. Coilovers HELP!

I just picked up a hp full width dana 44 for my 88 ranger. I plan on doing custom radius arms, and run 35s I've done some research and understand my coil buckets would need to be moved out. I have decided to go with coilovers and hoops instead. I dont know to much about coilovers, If someone...
  2. Dana 30 swap HELP

Hello, i am new to the rangerstation. I am doing a dana 30 swap on my 88 ranger. I am wondering if there is a particular year I should be looking for?
  3. axle wont slide out of carrier *HELP*

Hello, I am rebuilding my dana 28. I have the brakes, spindle etc.. all taken off but my drivers side axle wont slide out of the carrier?
  4. 302 Softride Coils

Doing a 302 swap in my 88 ranger, Im planning on putting bigger tires on it when the motor is in. I'm planning on getting skyjacker softride coils. The weight of the motor is prob going to sag the front end but I still need room for bigger tires. What would be the best size springs to get ?
  5. 88 Ranger 302 Swap

I have a 1988 Ranger XLT 2.9, Im wanting to do a 302 swap. What Year of motor and trans would fit the best. It has a 2 inch body lift on it now.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad