• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by OGdr

1. OGdr

Still diving to right after alignment?

I realized I was wrong after I posted that. Forgive me it’s been a long week
  2. OGdr

@PanteraGT5S No as in the steering wheel. TIB trucks have one slip collar to adjust total toe and one to adjust the steering wheel
  3. OGdr

Let’s talk exhaust

Thanks @gaz for the insight. I honestly was thinking of exactly what you described, as it’ll be my cheapest option and I’m on a tight budget. ive always liked borla too but this flowmaster was a takeoff of a customers car so it was free 😁
  4. OGdr

I think it was just a crappy alignment. He should’ve got your toe closer than that. @adsm08 you’d be surprised how many straight axle trucks have that much toe or more, even brand new trucks
  5. OGdr

Let’s talk exhaust

The flanges look pretty flat to me, although I haven’t had a straight edge on them to check. The welds on the collectors look like crap, but if they leak I can reweld them. All in all they seem decent for what I paid for them. I probably wouldn’t buy them new though
  6. OGdr

Let’s talk exhaust

I already have a flowmaster with 2 inch dual tail pipes. It’s nice and quiet at cruising speeds and that’s how I’d like it to stay
  7. OGdr

Let’s talk exhaust

So I got a great deal on a set of pacesetter headers today, I’ll be installing them soon when I pull my engine for some work. Question is, what exhaust should I run with them? What sounds really good with these engines? Should I run y pipe or duals with dual mufflers? I’m thinking duals with a...
  8. OGdr

Modding Mishaps: post your blunders

I tried every way I could to get the dealer installed stripes off the doors on my 87. I ended up using a sanding disk on an angle grinder and before I knew it I had took it down to bare metal
  9. OGdr

87 Ranger - Exhaust and HVAC help

Resistor should be on the side of your heater box. As far as a free flowing exhaust just take it to a muffler shop and have them replace the duals with a good single outlet muffler and tailpipe. Should flow just fine
  10. OGdr

Bronco II sputtering and no power

Fyi, harbor freight sells a fuel pressure test kit. It’s cheap and the one I bought leaks a little, but it’s only $20 and invaluable when diagnosing these sort of problems
  11. OGdr

Wanted 2.8, 2.9, or 4.0 2wd manual trans

4th went out in my tk5 and I’m looking to upgrade to a m5od. Will consider another good tk trans, just something to get me by. Located in East TN.
  12. OGdr

Fuel pump question

Exactly the answer I was looking for, thank you
  13. OGdr

Fuel pump question

Late last year I replaced my in line fuel pump after the original had gone bad. It’s now going bad again and this time around I want to convert the in tank pump to high pressure and do away with the two pump system. What pump should I go with?
  14. OGdr

Lowered tire size/clearance issues

Well, worst case scenario is I have to buy two front tires. Thanks @stmitch for the input, tons of great info
  15. OGdr

Lowered tire size/clearance issues

The tires I have are slightly bigger than factory size already. I’m running 15x7 steel wheels off an ltd with a 215/70 tire. my measurements tell me that I’ll rub, but this is 33 year old suspension with original shocks, springs, bushings, etc. so maybe it’s sagging some. surely somebody on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad