• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ocelotl

1. ocelotl

Body lift advice

hey guys, first off let me say that although this topic was previously covered on this site, none of my questions were, so i'm in need of some advice from the experts here! basically, all i want to do is a simple body lift on my 86 ranger 4wd (not looking to break the bank). i was thinking of...
  2. ocelotl

clutch noise: normal or bad news?

hey gang so i'm in need of some advice. i searched previous posts and found one that sounded like mine. however it got only one response so i'm hoping there is a greater consensus about this noise i'm talking about. i just recently got some work done on the tranny and clutch on my 86 ranger...
  3. ocelotl

Mystery: My ranger is stalling. Help!

hi guys i sure hope you can figure out this mystery for me. first off the basics: i have a 1986 ford ranger, 4x4, 2.9 liter EFI, with manual tranny. the problem: whenever i drive her for an extended period of time (stuck in traffic for example), she begins to die out as if she is running out...
  4. ocelotl

hey guys

hi guys just now joined the club. i'm looking forward to all the ranger wisdom of all the great minds here cause i sure do have A LOT OF QUESTIONS! FYI: i have a 1986 Ford Ranger 4X4, 2.9 liter EFI, manual tranny. her name is 'dolores' and she is beautiful :headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad