• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by OBXrangerXLT

1. NC people

Who's been to Uwharrie? I want to go when I'm back. looks like lots of trails ans somewhat centrally located.
  2. 2011 cel

2011 XLT 4.0 auto. Just turned 4000 miles. Just normal driving along yesterday and my check engine light came on. It's running fine, shifts normally. So, here's the kicker. I go to the dealer, since it's close by home. I walk into the service dept., Their shop has 2 vehicles in it, 10 open...
  3. PNW meet

copied from facebook PNW crew page, I'm planning to go. anyone else from the area? Tentative plan as of now is meet at the Enumclaw safeway at 9am sat Feb 4th and snow wheel either FS 75, Wilkinson or Evans depending on snow levels and conditions. (gona keep things fairly mellow least modified...
  4. 2011 XLT 4x4

Picked this up brand new a few months ago, just turned 3700 miles on it this week. XLT, 4x4, auto, factory tow and off road packages. Added a bull bar, extra fogs, tint, ventshades, bug deflector, roll n lock tonneau, line-x, and tinted tails. And I got 31's on it yesterday, but still need to...
  5. Seattle newb

Just signed up, was told about this place from my tire/wheel guy yesterday while having new wheels put on the truck. Currently in Seattle, but moving east in a few weeks back home. Hopefully will meet some other people eventually.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad