• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by obs_Landon

1. obs_Landon

Distributor Problems

Thats what we did last night but the distributor wouldn't sit down and line up with the inside the motor and when it finally sat down we ended up moving the tooth back 1 time and then it went down in the motor. we didnt get enough time to take it out again, so we are running it with the spout...
  2. obs_Landon

Distributor Problems

My factory 2.9 v6 distributor quit working one day when I stalled it spun over. We changed the pick up modual(black color) and the ignition modual and about a week later, I was sitting in a parking lot and it just died and just spun over, we changed the ingintion modual again and had to swap the...
  3. obs_Landon

1989 Ranger extended cab headliner

I dont think the next body style works but im not sure, pull apart only has 1 ranger the same body style in mine in the state so thats why im asking
  4. obs_Landon

preciate it but there nothing to hold it together its all falling apart in some sports its got no board on it thats why im lookin for a whole new one but i dont know what other year models have the same style headliner
  5. obs_Landon

I need help with what years the headliners were the same, my headliner got all wet and cant be repaired, trying to find a new headliner, anyone know other ranger years with the headliner as a 89? Thanks in advance
  6. obs_Landon

Head unit availability/ chip shortage?

my alpine just blocks the top 2 air vents but other than that it doesn't go stick up over the dash have no problem when i shift into 1st 3rd or OD plenty of clearence, and can still access my ac controls
  7. obs_Landon

Head unit availability/ chip shortage?

I have an alpine ilx f259 its a 9 inch floating radio with carplay I love it
  8. obs_Landon

Howdy from Louisiana

Got me a little old 89 extended cab 2.9 v6 and 2 15's

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad