• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nuclassic

1. nuclassic

Speed sensor issues

So, I did a swap from a auto to manual tranny but my new truck has LSD from a mustang underneath it. Finally got it running and I have no speedo or tach, the ABS light is on. I'm guessing it's the lack of the VSS in the rear diff. Does anyone know of a way I can at least get my speedo and tach...
  2. nuclassic

Wiring harness clarification

So, I've done a lot of research but I can't seem to get clarification on the wiring harness issues. I'm swapping my auto tranny to an M5OD in my 02 2WD. I've read in a few swaps that I need the manual engine wiring harness back to the transmission for the ECM and everything to work properly. I...
  3. nuclassic

Tear Drop Trailer

also check out this forum www.tnttt.com
  4. nuclassic

Toy Hauler

I know the Ranger isn't known for it's towing capabilities but I'm trying to find a toy hauler big enough to haul my motorcycle and maybe camp out of. I've seen the tent campers/haulers but they look like they wouldn't last for anything. Does anyone have any ideas?
  5. nuclassic

Help with Shaved Handle Kit

I know this isn't really the exact forum but I figured if anyone's done this mod like I have, it's more than likely a lowrider. So I didn't install it myself unfortunately but for some reason the door popper decides when it wants to work. As far as I can tell all connections are sound, and it's...
  6. nuclassic

Replacing window motor

So I thought I had it all figured out, drilled out my rivets, got a gun but found out that I needed bigger rivets than the gun will allow. Not having an air compressor or anything to put in said larger rivets, I can't find any alternative to get this sumbitch in there. I can't find a bolt/nut...
  7. nuclassic

Professional Welders

Hi y'all, I'm trying to find out what school or certifications I need to obtain to be a proficient welder. I'm not looking to run any machines, just to be able to weld with TIG,MIG and stick. My goal is to have enough certifications to be able to get a job with it if need be, but I'm starting...
  8. nuclassic

Need help in Central Fl

Hey guys, I have a couple issues in my truck that I need to work out and although I do have a manual, I was hoping someone could show me what I'm supposed to be looking for/at. My passenger side window is inoperable, I stripped off the door panel but I don't know how to tell if it's the motor...
  9. nuclassic

Need Help troubleshooting in FL

Hey guys, I have a couple issues in my truck that I need to work out and although I do have a manual, I was hoping someone could show me what I'm supposed to be looking for/at. My passenger side window is inoperable, I stripped off the door panel but I don't know how to tell if it's the motor...
  10. nuclassic

building custom sub enclosure

So I have an idea on where to put one and the basic idea of how it's done but don't know where to get the parts and figure out the math. I know you have build it out of wood, then use fiberglass over it ( where do I find that) sand it down and paint it. How do you figure out how much airspace a...
  11. nuclassic

Relocating fuel filler door

I want to relocate it to the bed so that I can shave the door, how hard is this to do and is there any tips or things I should be aware of?
  12. nuclassic

Not sure where to put this

I saw on another forum a guy put glass break sensors on his windows, by tying it into the "anti-theft" system already installed. I have an 02 and can't really figure out the wiring diagram in the Haynes manual to make this work. Can anyone break it down for me so I don't end up splicing a wire...
  13. nuclassic

Tranny Swap clarification

Ok so I checked out the tranny swap page but I'm not as mechanically inclined as others, I need to know what manual transmission will swap with a 5R55E with the least amount of issues, I have a 2002 XLT 3.0. Any help at all is appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad