• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by noser7

1. mustang 2 front suspension swap

Hey bro yea right now im in the process of getting parts. And so far i decided the mustang 2 is too antique. So i looked for the best cheapest thing and seen the corvette c4 IFS is a good option for the front , the track width is close or a bit smaller thsn the track width of the 2015 mustang gt...
  2. mustang 2 front suspension swap

well my buddy the welder got himself a irs from a thunderbird. he has a 01 s10 it already has ifs, hew gonna beat me too it!! he got it for free from where he works. I'll post up pictures of his progress too. going airbags I think because he still will use it to load stuff for work.
  3. mustang 2 front suspension swap

thanks for the tip on the cobra hubs bro sounds like a EASY swap I hoping to get this done in a couple months I'm going to use air bags because I have a kinda big sound system and I don't want it to be hanging low. I'll keep you guys updated. as for now I'm still saving for a explorer v8 to...
  4. mustang 2 front suspension swap

I think those steelies come in both wheel pattern so that could help me without buying spindles
  5. mustang 2 front suspension swap

yea I read that part haha https://www.google.com/search?q=ranger+bushwacker+fender&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&espv=1&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJu6KT8sDRAhVO_WMKHRhrDj8Q_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=460#tbm=isch&q=1990+ranger+bushwacker+fender these fender flares I think would...
  6. mustang 2 front suspension swap

thanks for the link bro it was very helpful. so there's a company that makes the brackets to weld on a tbird or mark 8 assembly. I read through his website and it says he tried it on a 95 and it should work. the website is called truckirs.com the brackets cost 340 and the dif from pick your...
  7. mustang 2 front suspension swap

yea I just think think life's too short to drive boring cars. I just think it cool have something that not a lot of people have. everybody gives looks here and there . my goals for 2017 are finish my sound system and put 5.0 just to go to show bump and burn out. don't gotta look pretty ...
  8. mustang 2 front suspension swap

http://www.welderseries.com this is the website that sells the m2 crewmembers to any size. I think all I need is to get spindles brakes control arms and coil overs. craigslist is a GREAT start for coming up on the LOW. I don't think it should come out more than $1000 in total for all parts...
  9. mustang 2 front suspension swap

yea I can't fit 31's my truck is dropped the small tire don't help either but looks dope to me it's on 17" new edge wheels
  10. mustang 2 front suspension swap

yea my shocks at SHOT I heard those nitro ones are pretty good. Reason for the swap is I just like how this little truck looks and I think it would be super sick if it handled like a mustang. I want be racing often but it would be nice to take corners at speed :) not looking for the fastest or...
  11. mustang 2 front suspension swap

hello guys I have a question. I only BARLEY heard about this swap and I think it would he a GREAT alternative for the ranger BUMPY ride and I think it would handle like mustang looking truck. does anybody have any experience with this swap? I heard there's a company that sells custom...
  12. 351w swap headers

Hey guys I juet have a really quick question. Seems to me like the only difficult part of a 351 vs 302 swap would be jut the headers I think. I wouldn't mind a 302 but a 351 woupd be better torque wise. So my question is what headers work for a 90 ranger with a 351. I heard the Shelby tri y...
  13. 90 ranger 5.0 swap

Hbey guys im planning on doingthe explorer 5.0 swap hopefully from a non pats, i csn get an expo for 700 so im not worried about getting a donor. I have read the many 5.0 swap threads but i still need a lil help. Wiring will not be an issue i got a guy for that. I have currently the 2.3 5 speed...
  14. 2.3 dual alternators

Hey all i have a question. I have a 91 ranger with the upper alt mount. I was wondering if i can use the 92-94 passenger side alt mount and run both. Reason being im cheap so instead of buying a high output single id rather run 2 oem alts to power a system i will be installing. Btw what alt...
  15. 1991 ford ranger dual alternators

Hey guys i have a 1991 ranger no power steering, a/c. I plan on running a big system and id like to know if somebody has used the alternator bracket from the 92-94 ranger passenger side alt bracket in conjuction with the stock alternator placement on my 91 on the driver side upper. Also what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad