• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Northidahotrailblazer

1. Anyone have any tips about rebuilding a C5?

A rebuild kit is $65 bucks from napa for me, so I think ill just go threw it while its out. I've been into th350s and a some Allison autos, and I've got all the tools to go threw it from a guy at work that said I could use his. I should be able to get a shift kit for it shouldn't I? I haven't...
  2. Howdy, from Northern Idaho!

I've been on here off and on, there is a ton of great info on this site! That has been a huge up on my project! :headbang: Here is my 89 Bronco II D30 sased, siting on 35" Kevlar's! Have disk 8.8 in the rear with around 8.5-9"s of lift. Belltech 6400 shackles with 2wd F150 leafs in the rear and...
  3. Anyone in North Idaho?

Any one around North Idaho? :headbang:
  4. Stang 5.0? 96 explorer 5.0? 97.5 explorer 5.0?

I'm not sure if I'm just siking myself out on the swap. I've spent hours reading, and searching. I just can't figer out which one would be the easiest to swap into a 89 Bronco II. I fully understand that the 97.5+ have the GT40P heads which are the best factory heads. But because of the PATS...