• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Northern

1. Northern

1:25 ranger prerunner build

I recently picked up a 1:25 scale ranger model for cheap and decided this would be a build for a mid 90's ranger prerunner. removed all the inner fenders and core support. not like ill be needing them any time soon or ever... Thought about putting in a 5.4 DOHC motor. but we will see...
  2. Northern

West Texas

Greatings from West Texas. Im looking for fellow members in the following areas: Odessa Midland Big Springs Big Lake Staton Andrews Monahans Krane Mini truck, 4x4 and Prerunners, and and all RBV Shoot me a PM. Thanks
  3. Northern

Baja at B&C Offroad

I was at B&C in Pasadena the other about a bumper, and while I was there the owner informed me that if I wanted to race my truck that they had a open invite to the following event that he is putting on. He also stated that he will be doing the same this soon in San Antonio at the Torx track...
  4. Northern

Houston Zombie Walk

http://www.zombiewalkhouston.com It would be awesome to see some more people there. Its the 22nd.
  5. Northern

My LED conversion

Here is my LED conversion. All the 168 Bulbs where replaced with a T10 base and a Blue 8mm 15000mcd Wedge LED. The smaller bulbs for the Cruse, light switch where replaced with a Blue 3mm 15000mcd LED. The Security light is a Blue 20000mcd LED. And yes they do dim...
  6. Northern

DIY DRL's

Canada, and some of the northern states require DRL's. (Daytime Running Lights) Many other states require you to have your Headlights on when you vehicle is on a highway or a interstate. Not all rangers came with DRL's and many owners are having problems with the Module that operates the DRL...
  7. Northern

stock air boxes??

Ive pulled the tubes out of them, it helps a little.
  8. Northern

LED 3rd brake

LED 3rd brake (Built not bought) What happens when your bored with 500+ 15000mcd LED's, A few hundred sorted resisters, and a spare 3rd brake light setup? So the setup was as followed..... three rows of 3 of 3 LED's, all are going to be set up in series then in parallel. this means that if...
  9. Northern

Its about that time.

Ive been kicking around the idea of posting up my build tread for some time. And with so many updates and work done to the truck I figured its about that time to let others view my truck. The list of goodies as of 9/8/11 (front) Camburg 5.5 Radius arms and buckets Replaced Camburg coils for...
  10. Northern

full size leafs in a ranger

Ive been reading, and reading and reading, and Ive got one heck of a headache. Here is the deal.... Im looking to get 5" to 6" of lift out of the rear. I have a camburg 5.5 setup for the front waiting to be put on, but i want my truck to be level..... Ive read about the GM 63" and 64" leafs...
  11. Northern

Houston/Conroe, Show/swapmeet

Just for Information purposes and also it say on Sunday Im so checking it out.... :icon_thumby: Classic Fall Conroe Swap Meet & Car Corral Oct. 29th - Oct. 31st 2010 (Early move-in on Friday@ 7am Oct 29th) Gates open @ 7am Fri., Sat. & Sun. for all. Close @ 6pm Fri., Sat. & 4pm Sun. Montgomery...
  12. Northern

dana 44 knuckles question

Ok just up front, Ill be on topic but a little off the road too. Back a few years ago I lived in Alaska. :headbang: When I lived there I owned a 93 4x4 Explorer that was bone stock. but thats another story... I also had a play toy, a 1970 IHC Scout 800A. 304CI IHC Motor, 456 gears, 4 speed...
  13. Northern

And yet another Texan..

Hello. I recently came across my ranger on the Houston craigslist posting. it was a well loved and well used 95 dual spark 2.3 Ext cab that had been left to sit after the owner had bought another yet newer truck. after looking at the truck and seeing what it needed, and what it offered, i was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad