• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

NoDangerIfItsARanger98

Hello and welcome to a little bit about me. I'm a welder fabricator by trade but I have experience in more than just that. I'm from Western Pennsylvania about 45 minutes from the Ohio line. Born and raised here I have been working ever since I was old enough to walk. I was my grandpa's helper ever since I could hold a hammer or turn a wrench.

My grandpa is my mentor and my inspiration. He taught me my basic mechanical knowledge as he himself was a mechanic back in the day for 15 years. He's had many jobs in his life but that was just one of many. He taught me that hard work and a job well done was one of life's great pleasures.

His son (my uncle) is a mason and has been since he was 14. I started my official work life at 14 as a mason mixing mud throwing block and pouring concrete for my uncle. During this time I homeschooled from 9th to 12th grade and just scraped by.

Life wasn't easy growing up, my father was a druggie abuser and when I was 13 he and my mother separated after a huge fight in which I stood up to him and basically told him either leave or he wouldn't be alive to see another day. Ever since then It has just been my mother my sister and I. I took over the role of a man at a young age. Fixing and repairing things, tearing things apart to see how they worked and then reassembling them.

I got into welding by watching YouTube videos and bought my first welder for $25 dollars at a yard sale and never looked back. I taught myself how to weld over the course of the 4 years I was a mason as I didn't want to do that forever and the final straw was my uncle's eldest son is hard to get along with and one day I just said enough and quit. I was out of a job for a while until my uncle called me one day and said that a guy we had built a basement for was looking for someone who could weld at the business that he works at.

That business is J&J Sauers southern auto parts in Sandylake PA. I have been there now for almost 4 years and I couldn't be more blessed then to have that job and be treated and rewarded as much as they do for me. To have such a great family as not only teachers but an extension of my own family as amazing.

Since working there I have learned a wealth of knowledge from the owner at this location as he worked in his dad's transmission shop from a young age and then at John Deere as a technician for 15+ years. He's a good old boy.

His nephew works there as well and I have learned many things from him as well such as wiring and snowplow mechanics and diesel mechanics.

I have experience in trailer mechanics as we are a large trailer dealer, we are a snowdogg snowplow dealer and I have installed hundreds of them. I have experience in Diesel and Gasoline mechanics from working on trucks we get from Texas and our own vehicles. And knowledge from my own research and time in studying welding and mechanics.

History is my favorite subject and I am a huge history nerd and a large part of history is doing research. I have learned more from talking to the folks that have hands on experience and a history in these industries than any school could teach you and I am forever grateful for all the experience and expertise I have gained from history and from the hands on experience.

I have worked on, rebuilt, and or modified The legendary 7.3 turbo charged Powerstroke, the infamous 6.0 Powerstroke, the insane 6.4 Powerstroke and the beast 6.7 Powerstroke. The 5.9 Cummins (12 and 24 valve) and unfortunately one Duramax.

In gasoline engines I have experience with the Ford V8 Triton, The Ford V10 Triton, The 6.2 V8 Ford and the motor in my Ranger the Ford V6 4.0 OHV

A little more about J&J Sauers

J&J sauers is a two part owner business with one brother here and the other in Texas. We have southern rust free parts for trucks from as old as 1940 until now. We have hundreds of truck beds including a large inventory of new and used aluminum and steel flat beds of which we are a certified installer by the NTEA. We are a second stage Vin dealer for cab and chassis trucks and have an in house notary. Our inventory is made up of thousands of other truck parts like bumpers, tailgates, core supports, frames, fenders, doors, hitches and many other sheet metal parts. We get a semi shipment from Texas every 10-15 days with more inventory. We have people from all over the country and even out of country that shop us for parts. Thousands of mechanics and do it yourselfers and body shops. With more than 40 years in the business we know trucks inside and out!
Birthday
Sep 14, 1995 (Age: 28)
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 V6 245 cid. Rebuilt long block with performance grade aftermarket internals.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
None
Total Drop
None
Tire Size
245/75R16
1000+ Watt Stereo?
No
I use this vehicle for
Daily driver. Offroading.

Trophies

1. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad