• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by noahkenny

1. shock suggestions

Hi guys, looking for some suggestions on what shocks to buy. My ranger is a 1989 model 2wd with a 2.3. Just a plain jane stock truck. I replaced all 4 shocks last year with just some cheap oem type HD shocks and the thing rides like a brick with wheels. It will beat you to death, it rides so...
  2. Need help finding a doctor

The pediatrician that my wife used to take out kids to see done the same thing. Just vanished into thin air. Left no trace at all. Never did find out what happened to him. Luckly though none of our kids suffered from anything serious and we didnt get into the same situation that you are. Sorry...
  3. 2.3 going dead

This 89 ranger of mine,a 2.3l by the way, if you have the a/c running and you knock it out of gear while coming to a stop a lot of times the motor will go dead. It doesnt do it when the a/c is not running. It has done this for several years. Doesnt really hurt anything but it is a nuisance. I...
  4. Strange engine issue

My 89 Ranger 2.3 runs great no real problems till lately. Its gotten to where when it gets in a hard pull it will start to diesel or sounds like the valves are floating and when it does that it starts to smoke pretty bad out of the tail pipe. The smoke appears to be white. But when you let up...
  5. Rear slider latch part number??

Anybody got a part number for a good rear sliding window latch?? Mine is broken on my 89 ranger. I found a ford part number in the tech section. F5TZ-1040860-A. Called my local ford dealership and quoted it at 50 bucks but he would sell it to me for 40 bucks.. WTF?? 40 bucks for a latch?? So I...
  6. A4LD swap advise

Hi guys, looking for a little advise on swapping a M50D-R1 out for a A4LD. Just an idea now but born out of necessity. I just had my left knee replaced about six weeks ago and it just doesnt like the clutch at all. Ive been told by my doctor that it wont get any better than what it is. After...
  7. Anyone tried lizard skin

Just wondering how well it works and is it worth the investment. Have the interior completly removed in my 89 just fixin different things. My work truck is Ford F-650 and it is terribly noisy. Wanting my pickup to be a lot quieter. Have a little time to decide. Just had my left knee replaced...
  8. Interior lights blinking with right blinker??

Hi guys, Have a 95 Ranger that when I bought it the interior lights would not go off. Turns out that problem was a stuck switch in the right door. Cleaned the switch and problems solved. Several weeks passed and now the right side blinker lights are on even with the switch off. You can pull fuse...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad