• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nine-teen91stxranger

1. nine-teen91stxranger

98 steering pump with 90 steering box.

use A hose from a 92 ranger. you'll have to bend the line to fit but it will have the correct fittings on both ends. sae fitting on the box side and a metric fitting on the pump side.
  2. nine-teen91stxranger

getting ticked...

so my ranger is getting sh*t for gas milage. last fill up i got 9.8mpg (152 miles on 15.5 gals...) and so far ive cleaned the maf, oil change, plugs and wires, and air filter. tires are goodyear duratracs 31x10.50x15. probably needs an alingment and idk what else to check. this is rediculous...
  3. nine-teen91stxranger

what should my 4.0 idle at??

i have a 91' 4.0l in my ranger, 5spd 144k miles and i was wondering what should my idle speed be at? now is sits at about 950-1000 at idle. that just seems way too high. and how would i go about turing it down?
  4. nine-teen91stxranger

well... lets just say im ticked...

well... today i got my truck back from the shop and they put in a new clutch kit and slave. the clutch chatters first taking off and at a stop it grinds going into gear. the clutch peddle pushes in really easily also. im just more or less venting here but iinfo would be appreciated about if...
  5. nine-teen91stxranger

freakin bada**!!!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/3029407144.html yeah buddy! - not mine!
  6. nine-teen91stxranger

INFO Membership Map

on there
  7. nine-teen91stxranger

how hard is it to change a t-case?

from 1 being changing a tire, to 10 being rebuilding the whole suspension, im planning to do this on friday, any advice is gladly welcome and will be used.
  8. nine-teen91stxranger

i think my tcase hit the bricks on me

i was driving on dry tar for about 4-5 miles between the feild and home, figured it was no big deal and i was in 4hi and hubs locked in. went to down shift from 4th to 3rd and it did but the t-case popped into neutral. its a bw1354E w/o a shift motor... but i got it to go into 4hi but the front...
  9. nine-teen91stxranger

a few new pics

me next to my uncles John Deere 4630. on the road back into the swamp (stopped there because my t-case is out and it gets really sticky) and just chillin in the back 40. its so nice and quiet back there.
  10. nine-teen91stxranger

first snow ranger pics

these are just a few pics i snapped on the way home with my cell phone. i think they look pretty good. feed back please! and this ones my favorite one
  11. nine-teen91stxranger

impressed

i got two JL audio w3v3-4 12"s on thursday and i must say, for only being on about 550rms they pound. my box is a homemade p.o.s 1.9cu ft tuned to 33hz. im getting windsheild flex, grill rattle, and my door handles are going nuts haha. btw, my amp is a rf punch 500.2
  12. nine-teen91stxranger

im thinking about smoking my blinkers and taillights.

hey, has anybody smoked out there amber blinkers and the lights along side the headlights, and taillights on a 2gen ranger? im thinking about doing that because im going for the dark-green and black look. nooo shiny stuff besides the paint. the top lights are now black also with covers...
  13. nine-teen91stxranger

1991 4.0l sweet spot?

im going to be hopefully starting a job here in the next few weeks which requires me to drive about 110 miles round trip.... and i was wondering whats the 4.0L ohv "sweetspot" for the rpms? should i be running around 2800 rpms or where? im hoping i can get some help here asap. because this 14...
  14. nine-teen91stxranger

for only $525 more..

... you can get this gem http://stcloud.craigslist.org/cto/2608463630.html

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad