• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by NIGERIAN RANGER

1. Rear Axle swap compartibility?

Thanks everyone, I am ditching that idea already.
  2. Rear Axle swap compartibility?

The chevvy tahoe hybrid is a 2004 model pls
  3. Rear Axle swap compartibility?

Hi everyome. Being long time. A friend is offering me to buy the entire differential/azle of off a Chevvy Tahoe hybrid, that has being sitting in his yard for some time now. The rear differential of axle of the Tahoe is not electric though. I am lioking at one day, replacing the entirety of...
  4. Help with camper shell dimensions

I think something like this would fit Take a look at this link here. I think, something like this is what i understood you meant. With the toolbox placed that way, it'd be easier to make the shell fit the way probably, you suggested...
  5. Help with camper shell dimensions

Thanks so much. I'm considering the toolbox thing, since i fix vehicles.
  6. Help with camper shell dimensions

Hi people! Got a shell off a ranger at a junkyard sometimes ago. But discovered, the dimensions of the shell, seems to be different slightly with my '95 ranger bed. Below in the pictures attached are two ways i have temporarily installed the shell cover, inorder to modify it to fit my bed...
  7. Members By Location

Los, Nigeria
  8. LS 400 LEXUS ENGINE (1UZ) IN A RANGER SWAP?

Mehn, unfortunately, I'm in Lagos. Hot rodding isn't just common over here.
  9. LS 400 LEXUS ENGINE (1UZ) IN A RANGER SWAP?

After doing the floor plate thingy, would the steering shifter positioned at the steering wheel, be left like that?
  10. LS 400 LEXUS ENGINE (1UZ) IN A RANGER SWAP?

Another problem i think i may encouter is, how does one modify the transmission shift to fit a ranger? On the 1UZ, and other Asian vehicles, the shift level position is not at the steering location, but floor. Asian vehicles that have had their shift level at the exact points where ford has had...
  11. Bench seat swap.

Just curious here. Won't the sits from a '95 or so, 4.6l limousine fit? It's leather, and somehow comfortable. i nearly wanted to get those for my ranger '94, but wasn't sure it'd fit.
  12. Truck bed camper shell

Took measurements, and discovered it's a six foot bed.
  13. Truck bed camper shell

You care to explain what a toe is? Where are these toes exactly located?
  14. Got lots of issues that needs your inputs guys

Yes, it's of the clamps, and got it from a junkyard truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad