• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Nich

1. Complete rebuild kit for 3.0

Not sure how useful this may be or how many people already know but it seems to be asked alot on this forum. In my quest for parts I found a site that offers a master kit for the 3.0 aswell as re-ring/re-bearing kits and overhaul kits. from any where between 169 to 649. Web site is...
  2. Rebuilding the 3.0

So Ive rounded up all my parts and dropped the block off at the shop. Im planing on offset grinding the crank to increase stroke. Does anyone know of any problems i may run in too. I plan to run new stock heads with machine in dual springs and 1.7 rollers and a camcraft cam. The block is going...
  3. Help with finding parts

So long story short my #1 injector stuck open, washed out the rings and now the cylinder has no compression. So rebuild time. After lots of searching and i mean lots of searching I cant seem to find anyone who makes a high comp piston, any leads would be greatly appreciated. If I cant find a...
  4. Hello from Birmingham AL

Just wanted to say hey, love the site lots of amazing info. Its all helped a lot so far. I drive a lowered 93 Ranger witch does'nt seem to be so popular on this site. Id post some pics but it seems i havnt earned that right yet, so till then...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad