• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Nhaz

1. What is this?

I am reposting this in general seeing if I can get some info on this http://www.kijiji.ca/v-heavy-equipment-parts-accessories/ottawa/perkins-diesel-a4-211-engine/584075577?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true I have looked up a4 211. I can't find it. I am not a diesel person. I know how they work...
  2. what is this?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-heavy-equipment-parts-accessories/ottawa/perkins-diesel-a4-211-engine/584075577?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true I have looked up a4 211. I can't find it. I am not a diesel person. I know how they work sorta. And that's about it. so whats this out of and its it a...
  3. sad to report

My 1997 ranger 4x4 locked up its engine while I was driving home last week. pronounced Dead. While what exactly broke inside the engine no one can tell but no one can turn the engine over even with a large bar on the crank. :sad: I have found a 1999 ranger 4x4 with the same engine 3.0 but...
  4. 4x4 light flash

Hey people. My 4x4 up and stopped working last night. All that was occurring was bad weather. 1998 3.0 4x4. The dash light 4x4 flashes the 4high 4low between 4 and 6 time about every 2 minutes. I don't even know where to begin on this system.
  5. p0300

Hello peps. So a month a half ago the truck was stumbling a tad and then a injector went down. Having found the dead injector and replaced it truck of course ran much better. But. at low rpm, not at idle but between 1600 and 2100 it will tend to misfire not enough to light the CEL...
  6. cylinder 2 misfire

Howdy peps. Truck started running bad. doesn't throw a code but I pulled p0302 anyways. which is great since I already knew it was misfiring anyways.:icon_thumby: I am currently at work I can't work on it for another few hours. its got spark, the plug ive pulled and it seems ok...
  7. Re-rangered

So after owning a 1992 ranger(exploded transmission) a 1993 ranger(exploded transmission) then a exploder (transmission did Not explode contrary to name). and 2 cars in between Id like to announce that I have returned to Ranger ville with a 1998 ranger xlt 4x4 flare/stepside with the 3.0...
  8. Whitetail Deer + Truck Picture...

How did they get stuck in that? Thats what my roads look like pretty much any time we have snow. sure they get cleared. but I still have to be on them clear or not.
  9. 28-31 spline?

Howdy peps. Is it possible to take the spider gears out of a open 8.8 from a explorer with the 31 splined spiders. And install them into a limited slip carrier in place of the 28 spline spiders?
  10. Multitool/Knife check!

I have a 30 year old Swiss army knife. I cannot walk out the door without it in my pocket.
  11. transmission swap

Someone is selling parts off of a 1995 explorer in my area. including a engine and transmission. What would be involved in making a 1995 explorer auto transmission work in my 1992 ranger. other then of course bolting it on. both are 4.0's
  12. Carrier

Howdy peps o/ Will the L/S carrier from my 1992 ranger fit in my 1993 explorer?
  13. f150 m5od compatable?

Will a m5od off of a f150 4x4 bolt up to a 4.0?
  14. Too much time?

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=207136638&back=-5&ImageIndex=3 I cannot NOT post this. :icon_rofl:
  15. Cruise control swap

howdy peps. I am going to be swapping my cruise control out of my 92 ranger and into my 93 explorer. First up and what I have done so far, I swapped the steering wheel and those slider pins for the back of the wheel and promptly discovered that while the rangers harness plug for the horn and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad