• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nels1954

1. 2008 Ranger driving light install

Hey.......Press one for english. Take it easy. The guy had a simple question and did not need or deserve your remarks. Anger will not get you anywhere .
  2. Ford Ranger with TPS

I have a 2008 Ford Ranger with the TPS system. It tells you when you have a tire with low air pressure. I bought a really nice set of rims and do not want to buy the new sending units. It is $100 plus per wheel to buy the compatible sending units. Anybody know how to deactivate the system so I...
  3. 2001 ranger mpg

I've got a 2008 supercab with 2.3L and 5 speed. Just got back from a 2000 mile trip. Mostly freeway diving and averaged 27 MPG. The milage is about 8,000. When I first bought the truck last November, I was getting 22 MPG. Gotta love these Rangers.
  4. Flowmaster exhaust

OK! Its been a little over a month. I guess none of you guys have changed out the exhaust for a more agressive exhaust system. If I change the exhaust, I will be entering new territory.
  5. Flowmaster exhaust

I have read numerous articles about mufflers that allow an engine to breath better with better performance. Is there any advantage in having a flowmaster muffler or similar added to my 2008 ranger? Will the engine exhaust sound be affected? Will the gas milage be affected?
  6. spare tire

I bought a 2008 Ranger Supercab 4 cylinder 5 speed 2 wheel drive. I just looked under the truck and realize that the spare tire is one of those small tires. Is there room to replace the spare with a regular tire? Has anyone replaced the spare tire with a regular tire? Thanks for your response!!!!
  7. 3.73 or 4.10 rears?

I just bought an 2008 XLT extended cab with 4 cylinder 5 speed. So far I've logged about 800 miles. Most of the milage has been open road freeway. I am getting 23 MPG. I was expecting to get better milage. I do not know the gearing of the rear end.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad