• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by NATE1987

1. Windshield Wipers, Power Windows, and Windshield Fluid all Gone

so no voltage at the fuse box or at the connectors. , Check relay?
  2. Windshield Wipers, Power Windows, and Windshield Fluid all Gone

Have the GEM removed. Found a diagram. Looking for advice on how to test it. Seems like some components are working (interior light) and others, like I listed; wipers,windows, power windows, are still out. Board shows no physical signs of shorts.
  3. Windshield Wipers, Power Windows, and Windshield Fluid all Gone

So found the GEM And the fuse. Fuse was blown. Replaced it, it worked, then blew fuse again. Replaced second blown fuse and now doesn’t work. Will have to do some more digging I guess.
  4. Windshield Wipers, Power Windows, and Windshield Fluid all Gone

I was just prepping the wiring for the new stereo. It didn’t fall into the dash or anything. And haven’t been digging around either. Checked the fuses today, and everything was fine. Relay next I guess?
  5. Windshield Wipers, Power Windows, and Windshield Fluid all Gone

Hey Was in the process of replacing the CD player/radio on my 2000 4.0. Must have shorted something, because the power windows, wipers, and fluid are all out now. Just looking for a shortcut on where to look for the solution. Will check the fuses first, but if not that, I guess I just chase...
  6. Spark Plug Mishap

Got it. Must have cross thread the Autolites on the first of round. The NGK's must have also definitley been too far in. Running like a top now, got lotta pep too... geez. Thanks for the help
  7. Spark Plug Mishap

They Had NGK TR55 in them. Switched to the Autolites that they said fit at Partsource (Canadian o’reilys). It’s a 2000 4L SOHC Inspected the rest, they’re all tightened down to the seats, that’s correct I’m assuming since I had zero issues before I removed any plugs.
  8. Spark Plug Mishap

Hey guys Started changing the plugs in my ‘00 4L. First set listed that would fit, didn’t, couldn’t get them seated. Second set was a bit better but couldn’t thread all the way. Bought the exact ones that came out of the block, but after replacing two, engine is misfiring, burning smell...
  9. Flange After the Y Pipe

Yep. 2000 b4000. Just trying to understand what I need to replace before I buy a whole new exhaust.
  10. Flange After the Y Pipe

Getting a bit mixed up in terminology here and trying to understand it so I can fix my truck. Part of the exhaust came off at the flange which is right after the Y pipe. If travelling towards the back of the car it goes: Y pipe, flange, two boxes, then what I assume is the muffler and the tail...
  11. 1994 3L Box

What about flareside vs. Not flareside? Same bolt locations?
  12. 1994 3L Box

Hey everyone Looking to replace my 6ft box on my 94 3L RWD Ranger. does anyone happen to know the years and models that are compatible? thanks! Nate
  13. 94 3L V6 Temp Sending Unit

Hey Everyone Temp gauge on the dash has quit. General advice is to start with the sending unit. But I can't seem to find it... so many variations of years and models on the things I've looked at . Cant quite find my specs. Its a 1994 3L V6. Thanks! Nate
  14. Will these wheels fit

Awesome. Thanks guys
  15. Will these wheels fit

Have a 1994 Mazda b3000 all stock. Looking to put on: 255/70r16 BFGoodrich ko2 all terrain/winter tires On a factory Ford Ranger rim with TPMS sensors. Rim size 16" x 7"Diameter16" 5x114.3mm Offset12mm anyone know if these will fit my truck as is? Don’t have a lift or anything.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad