• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mz35z

1. Metal shavings in coolant?

So I just flushed my coolant system. It really needed it, it was murky brown. When I flushed it, I found a lot of small aluminum shavings at the bottom of my flush pan. I immediately thought it was my water pump, but I want to know for sure. I have also been hearing something like a knocking...
  2. Hub conversion for 99?

So after doing a little research on my 1999 XLT, I found out that many are saying there is no easy fix for the auto to manual hub conversion. I'm not very experienced at this, but I found a conversion that i'm hoping might work...
  3. Bent axle, Upgrade?

So I just got a 1999 Ranger XTL 4x4. It was in an accident and the rear axle is bent, I want to replace it by going to a junkyard for a used one. What i'm wondering is if I should stick with the same Ratio, width, etc? Or would I have benefits by getting a different ratio or width? I just...
  4. Hey guys!

I just got a 1999 Ranger XLT 4x4. I will ask a quick question now in case anyone knows the answer. So the rear axle is bent, it was in an accident. I was originally just going to replace the axle with the same type (Ratio width etc), but I want to beef it up a bit for off road use. I'm pretty...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad